1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game doesn't work

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PawLoL, 9 May 2017.

1. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I do not know this for certain. We have not had anoyone official post anything today from what I can tell.

2. KaijuMeister

KaijuMeister New Member

I'm using an iPhone 7 plus (iOS 10.3.2). Game name is KaijuMeister. I try to open up the app and it freezes as it is logging in and then it crashes as well. I've already tried deleting and reinstalling the game.

Last edited: 17 Jun 2017
  3. Boceaphus

Boceaphus New Member

I am having the same problem will not make it past the loading screen then gives an error server error can not connect to server please try again

Also if I turn my phone from landscape to portrait it crashes completely
    Edit : in game name is Sam_Eye_Am
    Using on device iPhone 7plus running iOS v10.3.3

4. Torzel

Torzel New Member

iPhone 7 Plus (10.3.1), been playjng for about a week. Today starting trying to load and then crashes everytime. In game name Torzel.

5. R1peR

R1peR New Member

Stuck on Logging in.
    HTC One (M8)
    Profile - R1peR

6. Salammbô

Salammbô New Member

Same here. I can't open the game. I play with ipad4 my ingame name is Salammbô. Thank you for your attention.

7. Wareagle341

Wareagle341 New Member

Been playing for about 2 months.. had no problems till today. Playing on Iphone 7+. Game name: NavyFootball

8. Rascal

Rascal New Member

Same problem. iPhone 6. IOS. Problem started last night. Game name DefiantStorm

9. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
  10. R1peR

R1peR New Member

Finally, I logged in! It's working

11. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    Me too. Cool.

12. KiKi-Cro

KiKi-Cro New Member

This thread got filled with server maintenance stuff, this is not connected to our main problem in this thread.

Miika I did the job of bug testing for you, I screenshoted device system logs after the game-failed to load bug appears.

Email this to your bug fixing gurus and make this right, do not ignore us like you are doing.

Also a new system to add to not working list:

Apple IPAD 2, iOS 8,2. - the game starts tutorial and quits since it cant handle it, maybe tell the dev gurus to start the game in "low gfx" mode on older devices ? might save us all.

Screenshots are attached.

Attached Files:

13. CaptNasty

CaptNasty New Member

Experiencing the same thing but only when trying to,connect via my cellular network. When I connect using my home wi-fi the game loads successfully.

Additionally when connecting via wi-fi to my iPhone hotspot when the phone is using the cellular network fails with same issue.

The app hangs on the loading screen for a long period of time then the game restarts. Feels like a timeout.

14. CaptNasty

CaptNasty New Member

Unable to edit first post, so making new post.

Using iPad Air running iOS 10.3.2 and iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 10.3.2. Screen name CaptNasty.

This is not maintenance. I can connect via wi-fi, then disable wi-fi and it fails.

15. KiKi-Cro

KiKi-Cro New Member

new update, fixed the game on older android devices. tnx boys.

16. Killer shawn

Killer shawn New Member

Hello! Im almost having the same problom i play loading screen soon it says unable connect press try again happens and happens over and over again

17. Qubk0

Qubk0 New Member

I have a problem that my game can't even launch. Instead of ROVIO logo there is only black screen and nothing is happening. Lenovo K6 Power