1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

game becoming..

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by massiveattack1312, 12 Dec 2018.

?

they need put new mode and maps?

1. yes

2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. massiveattack1312

massiveattack1312 New Member

Hi guys..am playing this game from how it came out, and in time, it gets more and more boring..
    new maps? 2maps in year..
    new mods? noup..
    new weapons? gattling gun..
    new group items.. its funny and not usable at all
    new ships? developers desperate attempt to save the game..

HappyUnicorn789 and Ultrah like this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they need new maps for sure , just like new ships . but they need to improve match making . I like playing events more then Infamy battles and i have seen people spending more time on custom rather then playing normal Infamy battles . why ? because there is something wrong about Infamy system . it my look like team battles but mostly people don't even know each other and they play very individual even if you say Stay Together . some play like suiciders and in the end sometimes even if you play so good but team is bad , you lose infamy . and you feel like its not based on players performance . everytime i play infamy battles i feel like its like lottery . you don't know if your team gonna work together or they just gonna run into unfriendly team and die in seconds . i have seen player who used to be higher infamy but lose multiple battles in a row . they lost all the infamy .

in other hand i found events good because you don't lose anything , they are just fun to play you can finish more battles . do more dmg get more coins even if team lose battle you can still gain 7-8 coins based on your performance . ( i know events are not perfect )

Ang Panday and massiveattack1312 like this.
  3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

For those that have all the ships and items their hearts could desire, I can understand now new content helps... and we do have 3 new boats and 5 new items in the past several months.

For me it's not a content issue, it's a progression issue. I've claimed every box and quest over 19 months and I still can't fill out one boat with all T5E items, so new ships and items are doing nothing more than slowing down the already painfully slow progression of F2P. Apparently that wasn't slow enough though... Post 4.0 Events stopped giving rewards, and made perpetual and now cause the already problematic League system to look even worse than before. No amount of new maps will fix that mess.

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    I bet one person is gonna vote no.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Happy to oblige

6. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

New mode? I think they could expand the event mode variety to beyond weapon/ship buffs, with things like unbreakable debuffs, raised defense, raised base speed, and maybe some actual new mode concepts, like a mode with several capture points where claiming a point and holding it generates points over time for your team.
    New map? Please and thank you. Midfight Movies was an awesome, unique map that brings its own playstyle to the table and really fits into the rotation. More unique map ideas, besides just "oh look human stuff above ground got boomed, now we fight" and "oh look human sub sunk, we fight in it" would be so cool. They could have a map set inside a flooded sports stadium, a large map in a suburban/urban type area where buildings and cars form a tight maze to navigate... I could go on. Maybe I should make a map ideas thread lol

7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Me too. Voted both yes and no.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.