1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Frost Launcher + Mortar Enforcer is still very dangerous

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Help I Cant Swim, 9 Feb 2018.

1. Qrovin

Qrovin New Member

I know a lot of people will say its stupid but i have success with fire and ice enforcer.
    Meaning i have frost launcher
    Then firebomb
    Then i have a sniper (Ideally with a fire perk)
    Overboost turbo and small shield complete my mk4 enforcer .

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Heck

3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I mean, I guess it works. But why? None of those combo that well. Frost doesn’t boost fire bomb and then using fire perks on sniper is generally not the best choice. Plus using a 2-slot weapon on an enforcer is pure madness.

Try swapping that firebomb out for a flare gun or grenade and a ballpark/standard/long range mortar. That’ll be a similar setup, but way better combo.

HELLRAZOR likes this.
  4. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I agree with u mate. It just doesn't complement each other, so there is no point

5. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Screenshot_2018-03-27-21-07-01.png If I could post this clip which i will try to record again (as some screen recorders aren't that clear on this device) will show how effective frost launcher with mortars & torps with frost damage perks are on speeders. Strange for some players as most are set in their ways & won't try something different & least expected.

6. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    LOL same feeling, RNGs gave me carronades

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Everything works at 500 infamy. You could literally run a full setup of any strange weapon or combo and it wouldn't matter. Lol. The real test of if a combo or setup works well is in higher infamies when the small differences start to matter. For example, I have a higher gear score than my Defender guildmate, but he consistently has a higher infamy. The reason is because even though I use Enforcer, I run a Blast Cannon (meta), Swift Torp (just below meta) and then usually a mortar to help with quests. And I'm only a single bubble Enfo. While my buddy runs a double or triple sniper setup. So even though I have the higher gear score and "better" ship, he has higher infamy because he has more meta weapons.