1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

FROST AND FLARE

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HARPO!, 17 Feb 2018.

1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    So to start off this rant, I’m gonna give you an equation...

Torp/mortar+Frost blaster/launcher=Cannon+flare gun/fire bomb

Now I know there have been a lot of posts about frost launcher nerf complaints. But I come today with a good argument...
    When a speeder came up to you in the past, you can tell exactly what combo they were using by seeing if they shot you with a frost blaster or a flare gun. A flare gun gives you extra damage to a target that is burning, and honestly, it’s really annoying when a speeder does that to you. Now a flare gun is equivalent to a frost blaster, in which it will give a lot of extra torp damage.

So, taking this away, is very unfair, because now frost torp players, like me, now have to use a heavy cannon in order to still contribute.

So I have three solutions

Buff the frost items, but make it so that when a frosted target takes damage, it divides the duration by three.

Make it so that when someone gets hit once by a flare gun or a fire bomb, they have the burning affect taken off right away.

Make the slow affect on the carronade longer to allow a carronade torp combo.