1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Friends FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQs & Guides' started by Bennunator, 5 Apr 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

How do I add a friend?

Tap their name in the chat, result screen of a battle, boat in the hub, or name in the leaderboard. Then tap "add friend". You can also share your Player Tag to a friend who can then find and add you through the “search players” button. You can find your Player Tag from your profile.

How do I accept friend invites?

If you have a friend invite, you will see a notification in the mailbox in your hub. Tap the "accept" button to add the player to your friends list.

How do I start a chat with a friend?

Tap their name in your friends list and a chat window will appear.

How do I know if my friend is online?

If the friend is online they will have a green circle next to their avatar and an orange one if they are battling. If it's red, they are offline.

How do I remove friends?

Tap a friend and tap "remove friend" in the popup window.

Last edited: 21 Nov 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.