1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Framerate drop at almost every start of battle

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AcapulcoGold, 27 Jun 2018.

1. Shoot em up

Shoot em up New Member

I'm getting it on occasion, for about 30 secs at the start of a game. S9+, Android 8.0.0.

2. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

I use Android 6.01 on a Samsung Tab S 10 Inch.

Regards,
    Flint

3. AcapulcoGold

AcapulcoGold New Member

Hello,
    Still having the issue. I tried recording it when i see it happen and strangely as soon as i start recording, the game is running smooth as it should...
    For the recording, i'm using the samsung game tools. So that makes me think the samsung game tools is the problem here.
    I tried desactivating it in the settings, and the game seemed to run smoothly. Bad point is that i don't have the notification blocker integrated in the samsung game tools, so if i receive a message on fb for example, the notification will appear on top of the screen while i'm playing, making it not very handy. I don't want to have to desactivated and activate all the notification of all applications everytime i want to play... And i didn't find any kind of settings disabling on screen notification while an application is running on full screen, is there any kind of parameters i can change on android to allow this?

4. FancyMcJackson

FancyMcJackson New Member

Issue solved by upgrading to Android 9.. had the issue until then. Nothing one can do, no support on the official board..?

Fancy

5. AcapulcoGold

AcapulcoGold New Member

Oh yeah, just checked today and i had an update to Android 9 available for my s9.
    I have to test it in the long run but for now the few games i played were running smoothly on android 9.

6. ManjaCat

ManjaCat New Member

I am also on S9 and experience the same issue usually at start of some games. The graphics are jerky almost like lag for graphics only . It's dizzying.