1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Idea and Ingame Idea

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Resort, 11 May 2017.

1. Resort

Resort New Member

Computer Security Engineer
    Hey Battlebay,
    Just a quick suggestion both for the forum and for the game.
    So ive seen a lot of people putting requests in for various things and i thought why not make a ideas sub forum. Just so people can post threads with ideas and such as it will give the staff and idea of what the community wants like what i am about to suggest. My idea is a sort of duel mode in which you are put up against 1 player of a similar rank to you and you battle it out for infirmary points. Im thinking you could cut down the sizes of the maps for duel mode just to make it more fun. Also it is a way of giving players a quick game rather than the time of a full 5v5 game.

2. Zên

Zên New Member

Sounds like it could be a fun event mode. Would suck if you get matched vs boats that are better (cannon vs fixer)

3. T2P Ez

T2P Ez New Member

An ideas section on the forums makes a lot of sense, hopefully we see this added.
    I like the idea of duel mode as well, sounds like's an interesting idea. Would like to see something like this added, would be fun.

4. Resort

Resort New Member

Computer Security Engineer
    Then have different scenarios. For example only match fixers with fixers or only shooters with shooters or only the same Mrk boat ect. There are multiple variables that could be put in place with this. For example only have level 1 weapons and they are set to each class. For example a shooter might only have a level 10 turbo and a level 5 big bertha. And both people only have that and they must rely on skill.

Last edited: 11 May 2017
  5. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

Idk about this idea, I could see people finding a way to boost with a friend.

6. Dadodinotao

Dadodinotao New Member

On the board at the end of battle indicates healing, when I play heal I have no lot of damage but I participate to victory or not........;) sorry for the fault I'm French.....:D that change nothing at the game but i'm :confused:
    Au cas où si j'ai dit des conneries en anglais,
    Sur le tableau de fin qui résume les dégâts etc...y ajouter les soins car quand je joue soins je fais très peu de dégâts alors que je participe à la victoire ou pas....;) sa change rien au jeu juste que sa me perturbe :confused:

Dadodinotao