1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

For hiw long do you battle with bots?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by ~CanadianGoddess~, 25 Jun 2017.

1. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Hey guys!
    I've heard a lot of guesses from a lot of people... some say that you battle with real players after the tutorial, others say there's a specific level or infamy for when you battle with actual people.. anyone here know what's actually true?

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Only the first tutorial match is with bots... Though you do run into "bots" later till 200 infamy lol. Welcome to the forums, Canadian Goddess!

~CanadianGoddess~ likes this.
  3. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

Lol, double thanks! Finally a satisdying response, lol

4. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

I think I found them till about 400, Either way, you're not missing out on much, even the bots are better than those guys who go out against 5 ships alone taking a different route than all their teammates and die in 3 seconds lol