1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Flare Gun Perks

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Gillion, 2 May 2017.

1. Gillion

Gillion Member

I have been watching the shop for a long while now and don't recall ever seeing a perk specific to the FG. Anyone know of any or have suggestions for which perks go well on FG? Also does anyone know if there is a comprehensive list of perks in the game?

2. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

IMG_6559.jpg There's only one king of perk for fire based weapons: Duration perk

Last edited: 2 May 2017
    Gillion likes this.
  3. Gillion

Gillion Member

Cool I'll keep my eye out and hope my luck improves! Thanks Brizo.

4. Brizo

Brizo Active Member

Perks are good, but training your captains is more important. You will greatly improve your flare gun by training Burnice.

5. Gillion

Gillion Member

Already almost to tier 3. Sad there is such a lack of flare gun talents between tier 2 and 3.

The Otherguy likes this.