1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixers!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karystal, 9 May 2017.

1. Karystal

Karystal New Member

If you're going to be a FIXER then help fix! Stop hiding! Getting really fed up with it! EagerPython69 does this again and again!!

2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

Not all us fixers are like that, but many still think they can act like a shooter and gain glory by charging in, or hiding and fixing themselves. But remember to protect them. We are fragile creatures, us fixers ;)

Karystal likes this.
  3. Meapss

Meapss New Member

I am not sure if this is a troll or not. I've only been playing for a few days, but i have noticed pretty much anyone with an animal name and a number is a computer controlled bot...

4. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

No. Not all of them are. The ones with half of the normal health, and the ones who don't gain or lose Infamy are the tutorial bots, but I know players in the 2500 Infamy range who haven't changed their names... The animal names plus numbers are the randomly generated names the computer gives you when you just start

5. Karystal

Karystal New Member

Who's a Troll?

6. N1NJ4YT

N1NJ4YT Member

then stop fleeting with him ;)

7. johnnysilver

johnnysilver New Member

Hi. Fixer player. Got a question.

Anyone knows the upgrades slot points for the 4 different equipment?
    Eg. Picture of MK2, MK3, MK4 upgrade pictures will be good =)