1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

(*FIXER'S UNION*)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Gamesmith420, 8 May 2017.

?

Will fixers ever receive compensation for a job well done? And do you think they should?

Poll closed 18 May 2017.
  1. Yes

68.7%
  2. Maybe? Should definitely be considered!

28.9%
  3. No

2.4%
  1. JJf

JJf Member

It's his fire bomb and frost blaster. You can't see how much those items have helped the team because the frosting isn't visible and you can't know how much more the other team members have dealt damage because of the burning ships. We already know fire bomb gives extra stars really often.

Btw, I don't know why I didn't take a screenshot some days ago when I did my fixing record. I healed over 36k HP in one battle, we won and I got one star. I am sure 100k healing wouldn't have been enough to get three stars.

2. Fixer Wiseman

Fixer Wiseman Member

The frost blaster usage also counts in the rewards calculation.

3. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

As you can see, Marcuzen was using a Firebomb and Frost Blaster which are two items that activate certain perks (fire/frost damage bonus perks) which gives lots of contribution according to the star system's secret-sauce.
    But luckily, the Developers stated that they are decreasing the amount of contribution Firebomb and Frost Blaster give according to the star system.

4. Tahirri

Tahirri New Member

Makes sense :) I've used Firebomb b4 and felt less effective. Might be just me.
    What do you guys use?

5. aKifer

aKifer Active Member

I use napalm because my ping is often very high and I can't hit a slowed turtle with mt sniper... (Or maybe I am just terrible at aiming)

But I prefer it to firebomb, damage is lower but it helps control the territory. As a fixer, I feel I have (or should have) the best view of the battle ground and I enjoy trying to shoot it strategically

6. JJf

JJf Member

I have an explosive cannon in my mk5 fixer and I love it. Used to use a blast cannon but once I got my rare explosive to lvl40 I switched. Sometimes I don't have time to aim enemies as I am too busy aiming friendly ships but the area damage is sometimes really nice.

7. Kimsanity7

Kimsanity7 New Member

I recently switched from rare cannon (lvl 10) to rare sniper cannon (lvl 12). I switched because I have 3 rare sniper cannons so I figured it was worth switching since I'd eventually be able to get it up to tier 3. I'm really not liking the sniper tho. I get more damage output out of my tier 1 cannon than I do my tier 2 sniper. What do you guys prefer and am I doing something wrong??

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Long term you will get more joy out of the sniper. Right now you can participate in the close range fighting, once you get to mk4/5 you will be hiding further back. So probably an idea to stick with investing in the sniper, which turns into a great weapon once you get more Bhurt talents and find some sniper crit chance perks

9. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    Just featured Same Difference's battle on the baewatch channel. Watch the unfairness in action!

10. Earel

Earel Active Member

n1 all balanced )