1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixers Problem...

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Javys, 27 Nov 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Getting 3 stars is hard.
    E3F9580D-40EE-450A-B0B8-FA736818E996.png

Your best shot is to run fire and frost items. I always get more stars when I run my Flare (even though it sucks, and I’m a liability with it).

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Why was there only 4 stars distributed in that entire battle? Normally it's closer to 10

3. Javys

Javys New Member

don't ask me why... i just left the game.... at least util rovio solve this problem

4. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Like someone mentioned fire frost or fixer using tesla bolt is the only way to gat 2 stars consistently and 3 stars on occasion

The Otherguy likes this.
  5. Earel

Earel Active Member

Fresh battle.
    71A0DA83-331C-403E-8107-C3114D0F98DB.png
    So, how much I should do for 2-3 stars?) with one weapon))

vis1234567899 and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

I stopped playing fixer after I got 1 stars in 7 wins. I was 2nd or 3rd most contributor in each battle. It sucks to see fixers not getting the stars they deserve.:(

vis1234567899 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

With this game you go with the flow. Want stars? You need damage... AND fire. When everyone abandons Fixers, maybe they will get a buff.

vis1234567899 likes this.
  8. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

As a shooter who's been embarrassed quite a few times by me getting a much better rating than the healer(s) who actually did the work. I completely agree. Fixers seem to be getting undervalued by the system. If there were a "donate stars" button there's several times I would've used it.

Disguised likes this.
  9. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

A donate star system, thats a good idea.
    Screenshot_20180101-082551.png
    I need some star toooo, lol

10. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Damaging + Fixing + Destroying = Possible 3 star

11. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

You know I kind of said that off-the-cuff. But the more I think about it the more I like it. Much as I like stars they are not THAT precious to me and sometimes... well... someone just deserves them more than me. That's not limited to fixers. I've been astonished by players of every boat-type and sometimes they don't get what they deserve in my opinion. There was that one low mark speeder who probably didn't do a single point of damage but man oh man did ever ever suck a TON of the unfriendly bullets into the waves while the rest of us pounded them. He got no stars. I'd have donated mine to him too.

I'm sure we've all been there... taken a look at the boards and said, "Oh man, that guy got ripped off." It'd be great to be able to donate stars as a way to acknowledge that. Sadly, it'd also be horribly abusable.