1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer yes, Fixer no.. noway

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Napolike1926, 15 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Because the numbers don't support your opinion, did you read @wreck your day answer on previous page?

wreck your day and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  3. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

@Napolike1926 after everything you said in this thread I have one simple question
    fixer is so strong in your opinion so why don't you play it? you could incredibly increase your infamy because of the huge win rate you would have (based on what you said)

4. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

First of all my "problem" is smaller and easier to fix. Just both teams with or without fixers. It's not hard to do. Second: maybe sniper is op but sometimes doesn't crit and in that case it's like noob weap and u need to stay on the top of the wave to shot and anyway I often let them shot in the sea (with speeder, for sure). Big torpedos are sooooo slow and they make damage near to railgun, pro snipers crit and less than blast/explosive crit... u said nosense things another time xD

5. Napolike1926

6. Napolike1926

Because I love speeder and maybe I'll be enforcer too. And I love to kill fixers, not to be. And it's not "seems like it's easier grow up with them" it's the truth! ONLY fixers mk5 get nightmare league. 2+2=?

7. Napolike1926

8. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

First of all, that's not a problem at all. Fixers are just one of the five ships on Battle Bay. You're saying it as if fixer is some superior ship that determines which team wins or loses.
    Second: maybe fixer can be effective but sometimes doesn't do a good job and in the case it's like a waste of space and u need to have good teammates and anyway I often kill them first (with flare double explo, for sure).
    Fixers are sooooo vunerable and they make speeders look tanky, pro fixers heal and less than opponents damage...
    Yeah, you did
    Ignoring things that prove you wrong doesn't help you in an argument, it shows that you can't beat that point and would rather pretend it's not there.

P.S. Snipers aren't op

9. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, all facts have been laid out, and the discussion has reached an impasse. Time to lock it down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.