1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer yes, Fixer no.. noway

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Napolike1926, 15 Jun 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

That's even more than my defender has!

2. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

how to reach that high number with fixer?:eek:

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

Someone said that fixers can equip their ship however they want. I agree. But I think that running fixer with all tape gives a false impression to your team. My personal opinion is that ships that run bandage aren’t called fixers because they can’t heal anyone but themselves. Ships that run only tape are no different that another ship running multiple bandages. The problem is your team thinks that you MIGHT help them out if they are low hp and when they run back to you after dropping mines at key points or taking out the enemy fixer... all you can do is heal yourself. Once again, your choice.

4. ShipCrusherCz

the main problem is that people count with your healing so they do things that they wouldn't do normaly, they are too rushy, engage in 1v1s against much stronger opponents etc.
    same goes for the shooter, it usualy happens to me that I manage to lure strong shooter to deadly trap (at least I think that it will be a trap) with my speeder, I lure the enemy close to one of the mk5 shooters (I am mk4) and what happens? we both die because I am to weak to effectively 1v1 mk5 shooters (they have max lvl t4 rares or lower lvl t4 epics while my best item is lvl 30 rare blast) and my teammate is idiotic shooter with only mortars and torpedoes and he is usualy stupid enough to go so close to the enemy that he can't use his weapons
    it's his choice but I think that he carries at least one mid/close range weapon (something from the cannons family, carronade etc.) because having only torpedoes and mortars is so stupid that noone could do it (at least I thought that before I met few guys I described)
    these shooters can only fire their weapons (usualy with really low accuracy) on enemies who are at long/mid range but they are completely useless when enemy comes closer and only thing they can do is randomly firing their weapons because they think that they might hit the enemy

Napolike1926 likes this.
  5. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

If u check total damage of both team: if we got fixer, we won with less total damage, if not we lost with more total damage, if not but we won we made MUCH MORE damage. So? They'r evidence. And I have really many more screenshots.

6. Napolike1926

If u lose more battles with fixers u are agreeing me anyway that this mm isn't good. And anyway i told that i prefer to haven't fixer if other team hasn't it too.

7. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Enough fun talk here. If what you're saying is true, would you like to explain why @Miika isn't right in his post based on actual in-game data / statistics and what proof do you have to support your claim? Oh and no, I do not accept screenshots this time.

https://forum.battlebay.net/posts/145298/

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. Napolike1926

I've already explained all. If u don't accept ss i don't accept words lol.. that stats was made by what? Whole gamers? Ok so if you take just 1 person that stats aren't right.

9. Napolike1926

Man anyway u'r fighting against me for what? Wtf is wrong for u all if we catch fixers in both teams or none got it? Just have to say things to disagree me? Maybe u bit kid?

10. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

As far as I know those statistics include everyone - every single player and battle played - and that's the way it has to be when we are talking about game balancing. One man statistics aren't important because if you personally can't achieve the same win ratio with 1-0 fixer battles, then it must be something wrong with your play style. But that again isn't a problem in game balance, then it is a problem in your skills and strategy.

11. Napolike1926

Wrong with my style? Lol.. if u find a speeder like this at this infamy I can agree u

Attached Files:

12. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I'm not fighting against you. I just disagree and don't share your thoughts. That's how these forums work: you are free to make suggestions but be prepared that not everyone agrees. In this case I'm definitely not the only person who has disagreed with you and we have done our best to show why we do so. It's up to you if you choose to listen our feedback or not, that doesn't change anything on our side.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  13. Napolike1926

Sure.. infact u said u got problem when u have fixer and other team hasn't got it -__-

14. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I see some mk5 speeders with your infamy (or more), everyday :) I don't know what you're trying to say :rolleyes:

15. Napolike1926

Hahaha sure.. so why I fight only against mk6/7.. where are them? Shut up pls.. ok u don't agree. So don't comment topic pls. I need people who agree me, so all teams got fixers or no team got it.

16. Napolike1926

And anyway look at my greens.. I'm mk5 and got yellow set of a mk4 and defense.. better don't talk about em..

17. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

unnamed (16).gif
    Next time, start with don't answer if you disagree, I'm not on the mood to learn from discussion, just want to spread my "truth" (no matter how wrong I am) ;)

18. Napolike1926

Finally you said a right thing.. your "truth" :) real truth is that battle with/out fixers are a plague and I still don't get why you don't want equal teams.. maybe u bit masochist :p

19. ShipCrusherCz

we have free discussion on this forum so we can comment anything we want
    I don't get the
    part, so you think that getting few people with same opinion means that you are right and things have to change just because smalle group of people wants it?
    then, I will get at least 20 people (that would be no problem) who agrees with me that sniper is op and needs immediately rework or temporary removal from the game until the mechanism of sniper changes, would you think that it's ok?
    or I could find group of people who think that big torpedoe is too strong and needs 50% damage nerf, would you think that it's ok when you use big torpedo?
    if no, then don't try to procure something (fixer equality in teams) that will negatively affect part of the player base (it would cause longer wait times for fixers because it would be necessary to find somehow equally strong fixers)

20. ShipCrusherCz

actualy, that's your "thruth":rolleyes:
    it's your personal opinion, you can have that opinion but statistics say something different and statistics are the real thruth tellers, maybe your win rate against fixer team is not 50% when your team doesn't have fixer but the overall win rate is really close to 50%, it's 47% (if I remember correctly)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.