1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer reward problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by +++++++++++(plus), 22 Jun 2018.

1. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

As being a fixer as main ship its often endup in dissatisfaction with the amount of rewards we are getting... Which piss me off and often in the event i have to play the other ships for exchange of more reward and faster claim.

And i think how the rewards are estimated needs to be reconsidered... And for the sake of proving the point putting the attachment. Screenshot_20180622-234849.png so in this match even i get the highest rank order but still 5 coins...which some how proves that i am the worst player here...let me give a discription what happened there...the 2 shooters from our team deal the max damage i am constantly healing them so they don't die which ables them to do what they have done atleast what i think.

And even the 27k heal is not a joke with 2 items as duct tape heals don't count. And even look at the numbers my epic tier 5 bolt heals for 1500 or so. Which is far less then how much damage an epic tier 5 item can do...like mine, railgun or even explosive on burning target. And the pulse used to heal around 100 for 8 sec. And its sometimes not easy to just surround people for max pulse heal. Putting this line as healing is equally difficult as compared to doing damage.

Screenshot_20180622-235608.png
    And this is just another place or just a evidence to the point that fixers are not being treated well. Look for the max damage in one match one need to make for that achievement and compare that with one match healing.

Now consider this how many mk6/mk7 shooting boats have achieved that vs how many mk6/mk7 fixer have achieved the heal achievement. As far as my knowledge goes only 2 person have achieved that heal achievement one is ffxv and another is +maybe+. Correct me if i am wrong.

So at the end of the day all i want try look at the data and come with more fair rewards for the fixer. With getting proper sugar, gold and pearl reward. And since this is influenced by the stars it needs to be fixed...and fixers need to get 3stars for 50k heal... which often people complaint about...and also better coins rewards for events...

wreck your day likes this.
  2. Bruin

Bruin New Member

Yah I'm over having these issues. Fixers are getting the shaft, and I'm not interested in putting any more time and money into this game to try to be cooperative when the deck is stacked against me. Screenshot_20180615-200500_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180615-200500_Battle Bay.jpg

3. Bruin

Bruin New Member

Competative

4. +++++++++++(plus)

Oh god this is horrible... Zero seriously??

5. Bruin

Bruin New Member

I was in second place... on the winning team... with a kill.... last place with 0 kills got 6 coins... yah I'm kinda miffed

6. Bruin

Bruin New Member

If tdm is 100% damage... its makes fixer 98% use less. I am not interested in building another boat they will just make useless next patch.

7. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180623-134805.jpg
    The objective of TDM is to kill or to capture base.
    If you can do both or either one, you will get the rewards.
    Healing is not the objective although it will help win the battle (by healing all or few).

I like healing others with bolt in TDM because I am going for Legend Bolt achievement.

Luckily in that game, I was able to capture base and heal others.

8. Bruin

Bruin New Member

So what you are saying is those of us who have focused our efforts on fixing.... we shouldn't be included in TDM? I'm a fixer.. I put all my efforts into fixer gear. So... I should just give up because all the new fix weren't meant for me?

9. Bruin

Bruin New Member

Sorry all the new perks

10. +++++++++++(plus)

I get your point and luckily i also got some good reward ...but still zero for one which he win with that good healing...for most of the matches fixers aren't treated well...

One thing is that we all go with tri tape or act like shooters in our fixer only so one start complaining that fixers are not healing this days

11. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Dude
    TDM is for damage n base capture.

If u can heal but none of the objective of TDM u won't get coin.

I play both healing and selfish type fixer.
    Selfish type will get better coin.

It's ur choice;
    - heal n capture
    - heal n do damage

12. Bruin

Bruin New Member

Ok I'm just posting this for anyone reading threads trying to understand this issue.
    I've been emailing support for a month or so and this my definative answer.

Thank you for contacting us, my name is Piotr and I will answer your message. I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We have received a much larger volume of emails than normal recently, and we haven't been able to reply to everyone as quickly as we would like.

I see your point and if you decide to stop playing, I understand although It's always sad to see you go. Still, I'd like to answer your message and clarify some things. As you said, the issue with stars no longer interests you so I will focus on coins, I hope that's ok.

The special event is a new feature as you know, our game team is still figuring stuff out, trying new things. Nothing is set in stone, and matchmaking, as well as a reward system, might still be tweaked or simply change. I myself can't really say more in that matter, for now, the system works as it is. I am sorry that you did not get your response on the forum in time but please note that devs, which are present on the forum, have their hand full of work and it's not easy to always answer a post.

Also, have in mind that player support is here to help with issues like payment related problems or account questions. We can not help with anything related to game design questions or in-game questions nor do we pass on feedback. That is why Stefan asked you to write about this matter on the forums.

Lastly, as I explained, there is little else that we can do for you in that matter, there is simply not much left that we can say so we consider this matter as closed. However, if you decide to play Battle Bay again, and if you have any inquiries or issues about other things, don't hesitate and contact us again.