1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix the damn Tesla Bolt!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ViscountSniffit, 1 May 2018.

1. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Yeah i know 1 guy who always uses frost launcher with a legendary t4 big berta. Launcher is still decent and so is bolt, just not that good options anymore.

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I definitely still use it very effectively, and mine lasts for less than 10 seconds. 2v2 situation? Well now you get to helplessly watch your buddy die for the next 10 seconds. Oh that Fixer is about to heal you? I don't think so. ;)

I'm seeing an increase in frost use, since the Enforcers are perfect targets because their shields block the damage that would break the frost. One of the most effective I've seen is a guy running Frost Launcher + Big Torp on a Speeder. He dominated a pair of Enforcers with it. It is still not optimal, but it can be used. The main reason why it is still decent is because so few people are using it that it catches people off guard and they don't know how to fight it.