1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fix for Guild shifting and double claims for quest

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by AVID, 3 Oct 2017.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Okay, I understand. You are against using unfair practices, and are annoyed due to people doing so. I get where you're coming from. But you need to appreciate that, if a f2p guild goes up against a p2p guild, it will lead to a one sided massacre! We have to grind for pearls. Some of us grind 3900 pearls to get a single container. But you do realize that we are not the type to casually blow those 3900 pearls that we spent on a single quest skip? I believe I understand your feelings? Anyway, think about the p2p. Would he or she hold the same value to those 3900? I don't think so. @The_Otherguy , what do you think about thus dude's suggestion?

vis1234567899 likes this.
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I'm actually okay with 200 pearls to re-roll an easy quest, 300 for medium, 400 for hard, 500 for very hard, and 600 for impossible. As long as 2/3/4 players can split it among themselves, and each pay a percent.

3. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Yah and no one can sponsor pearls in each guild like i said...everyone are ready for mostly 25 pearls but not 100+ all the time to donate..
    so every one will play the quests mostly..
    they will only skip quests like napalm...kill 5 in all the team...300+ triple torpedo kills etc..like this, only impossible games will be skipped by 99% guilds.
    i think all this in deep and gave suggestion. and discussed with 90+ friends in our group,
    Other wise all are using multiple accounts to finish the game. so all duplicate accounts....messing up battlebay
    this is not the matter of f2p or p2w now....spamming to be controlled.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I do like this, but only if you limit the number of quests that you can do this for. I think 2/board on an average is okay, and will also encourage debate in guilds. This will be a healthy feature.