1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Faux Paux

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Terry Morgan, 17 Nov 2017.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Seems devs may have missed the boat on fire damage. The issue was not in the cannon damage but the fire bomb damage and low cd spamming. Every ship on the bay has access to cannon damage and fire training but shooters train FB and run two or three and decimate a team without even firirng a single canon shot. This is the problem not the canons.

TURKETT

2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Are you new to Battle Bay?

Terry Morgan likes this.
  3. Terry Morgan

Yes dear. Only a weee little over 4k inifamy for a couple three or so months

Turkett

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Joey who

So your thread is a joke?

5. Terry Morgan

So you think firebombs are just fine then you need to quit smoking the.Kentucky Fescue bro

6. Joey who

I think it is a problem because it will deal damage over 20+ seconds no matter where the enemy boat is in the radius. Not because of it's absurd damage. The damage seems pretty balanced to me as it is a 2 slot item. But the part I find an issue is when a player is hit at the very edge and takes full duration even if the player is only taking -1 per tick he is still vulnerable to cannon-type weapons' extra damage from fire perks/training.

I have complained countless times about it so yes, I will agree it is and issue but in a different perspective of yours.

What I have also suggested in the past is for firebomb to always deal the damage it shows for it's level, but duration depend on where it hits. Maximum being 15s (base) + perks and training, when hit in middle, and minimum being 3s + perks and trainingn when hit on very edge of the circle radius.