1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

FIRE BOMBS.(i know this is old but SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SoNIcWaVER, 21 Nov 2018.

1. SoNIcWaVER

SoNIcWaVER Member

My ship level is 39, im captain lvl 38, and i have 2 legendaries, two t3 epics, and some t4 rares. Normal for my level, right? I have this guild quest for all fire, and so I get 3 fire bombs, two lvl 1 uncommon and 1 lvl 10 rare, and then i have my lvl 28 flare and my lvl 23 blast. I ALWAYS DO AS MUCH DMG AS PEOPLE WITH T4 AND T5 EPICS AND A BUNCH OF LEGENDARIES. This shouldnt be happening because my fire bombs are TRASH compared to what people at this level should have, yet i still do a respectable amount of dmg. Also, for some reason sometimes if im third most dmg, i get 10 coins and people who do thousands more than me get like 8 coins. I dont understand why this is happening, its not a fire event or anything. Its unfair to the other people.

Now to the main(ish) point. My lvl 10 rare lasts for 16 seconds. Somebody gets hit barely on the edge, and gets a full 6 SECONDS of fire, which is significant with higher lvl fire bombs, and especially that they JUST touched it. The duration the further away from the center HAS to be decreased, because this is dumb. Thanks for reading this long and boring and repetitive comment.