1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire Before Death, Does Not Register The Hit ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 30 Jul 2017.

1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

So If You Already Fired The Gun (you see the sheel already fired out of the gun) BUT you die before the Shell hit the enemy, the Hit Doesn't register as a hit ? ..
    Maybe for some of you this does not matter, cuz you dead so what, but that HIT still can help alot your team mates :) ..
    Is this a thing ? I would like to know :)
    I've already seen this fenomen, sometimes It's register as a hit even if you already died before the sheel hit the enemy, but most of the times barely(70-80%) it does not register :)

2. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I have hit after death. It has registered. If the game ends too (i.e., I was the last one killed on my team), it does not.

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

This happens because of the miniscule time difference between what you see on your screen and what is actually registered by the server.
    Those shots don't count because even though you see the weapon fire on your device, you are in fact already dead on the server before you get the shot off.
    You will notice that the same thing often happens with the tesla bolt, except when you get stunned you can see that the weapon you just fired (that didn't do any damage) will have an instantaneous cooldown because, in fact, you never fired it at all.
    Does that make sense to you?

4. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

Yes, it does make sense, Thank you for your answer ^_^

5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

No problem man:) I was actually getting pretty annoyed by it too until everybody's favourite forum fixer explained it to me on a long lost thread.

Gipsy Danger Jaeger likes this.
  6. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I don't know why I didn't think of this. Thanks!

Stelmo likes this.