1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Final Enforcer Weapon

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Scogel, 27 Oct 2017.

1. Scogel

Scogel Member

So currently I run I sniper and basic cannon on my enforcer. I plan on switching the basic cannon with a grenade when I upgrade the ship and I'm not sure what I should put in for the last slot. I was debating another sniper cannon since being close as an enforcer isn't always good, but don't have enough currently to do that. Any ideas are welcome.
    Also my yellow slots are OB and tesla shield, and plan to add tesla bolt when I hit mk6. Blue slots are turbo and shield.

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

FLARE GUN - MY personal favorite (better advantage with std Canon, but still a good one slot weapon)
    CARRONADE - IF you like close contact (2nd best,better choice when you have T sheild)
    Swift torpedo - If you are using frost assistance
    MORTAR - BIG NO FOR THAT
    I Don't recommend blast because of talent clash with sniper. PERSONALLY, i would love to use blast more on enforcer compared to sniper. But if you get Crit chance of sniper above 30%,it's quite good(I HAVE NEVER SEEN A RARE 5% CRIT CHANCE PERK IN MY SHOP TILL DATE, 10.5K GAMES)

Last edited: 27 Oct 2017
    HAPPY SITHSHA and Ultrah like this.
  3. Scogel

Scogel Member

Flare gun, I don't like that much, its not as useful with sniper and grenade.
    Carronade, much to short range
    Swift Torpedo, I was thinking about it, I have an epic one but I never see many people use them.
    Mortar, I wasn't sure about those, but I do have an epic for standard and ballpark

4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I use Grenade, Standard Cannon, and flaregun or sniper. (I would LOVE blast cannon instead of sniper/flare, but rng only gave me 1!)

5. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Grenade+BlastCannon as combo works excellent + standard for hit n' hide from behind walls or taking down low hp enemies

The Otherguy likes this.
  6. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I only have an mk4 - but hopefully I can get my mk5 within two weeks.
    I have theory crafted a few builds based on weapons I have, and enjoy using.
    For blues I use turbo, and bandage
    • grenade (burn /range), reg cannon (damage), sniper (crit), tesla shield, overboost
    • flare (burn), blast (burn damage), reg cannon (burn damage), tesla shield, tesla shield
    • swift (frozen damage), swift (frozen damage), reg mortar (frozen damage), frost mortar, overboost

WaveMaker likes this.
  7. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Sniper, blast cannon and grenade have somehow kept me in nightmare since my little mk5.
    One day I'll have a swift torp to go with all of my wasted frost..
    Dual snipers are a good idea at mk5 though, 3000 hp doesn't go far and enforcers are annoyingly difficult to hit at range.

8. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I would use that as well, but Blast cannon is SO EVASIVE for me. :mad::(

9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Haha, like swift torps and big shields for me..

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I have swift torp and flare gun...not really sure what to run with for my third option either.
    I waffle on all kinds of one slot options but the swift and flare are here to stay so any thoughts?
    I do fancy the cannon family but so much to choose from....hmmm, sadly I won't upgrade to Mk5 until I can round up some better turbos.

11. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

Some few enforcer combos I would like to use once I get mk5(currently mk4):
    blast cannon + flare gun + mine
    blast cannon + flare gun + swift torpedo
    2 blast cannon + flare gun
    blast cannon + mine + swift torpedo

Unfortunately, I don't have any current mines, but after seeing how effective mines are on Wayward Pains, I want to try them.

12. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Blast cannons are your friends

The Otherguy and Elothean like this.
  13. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    It all really depends on how you play. Blast Cannon if you plan on being close. Sniper if you like to keep your distance. The extra fire damage with Blast Cannon is a winner, and you don't necessarily need a flare gun to benefit from it, (there's a whole lot of fire flying around the bay), but the Crit damage on sniper can be insane. Both are better choices than your basic cannon.

If you do go with sniper cannon do not use grenades. It's range is limited and can be difficult to hit something moving (it's sound effect is awesome tho). Swift Torp is a better choice, because (like sniper cannon) it can be used at any distance.

14. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

You can make still make the Sniper/Blast combo work in Bhurt. I have every 10% Blast talent chosen Except for the 5% Crit for Sniper. You do give up the larger Crit % talents, but Lvl 40 Rare I still see 850+ on crits with the Sniper. I have two Rare 5% Crit Perks and one Epic 7.5% Crit Perk (Raffle) giving me a 32.5% Crit %. I have my Blast maxed out with Burn Perks and see anything from 1100-2000 on damage with it if the unfriend is burning. 850 if not. I think it's a good combo since you really need both ranges and the Sniper is just as good up close.

15. TenMike10

TenMike10 New Member

Standard Cannon + Flare Gun + Long Range Mortor = always having a weapon available. I also use Frost Mortor + Tesla Shelid. And turbo + bandage.

Attached Files:

16. BEN

BEN Active Member

Any 1 point weapon except for the standard mortar and cannon.. As for me I use sniper, swift torp and grenade. But if given the opportunity id like to swap my sniper for a blast cannon.

17. Y0ur_Fath3r

Y0ur_Fath3r Member

I run either
    1. Blast cannon + Standard cannon + Flare gun
    OR
    2. Blast cannon + Carronade + Flare gun
    I run a Tesla shield and Overboost plus Nitro.
    Blue slots are turbo and plaster.
    Which of the above are better, 1 or 2?

18. Jayaramdbz

Jayaramdbz Member

Better option is use ball park or use a mine which better suits an enforcer. If you use motor then you have to use a frost launcher to get good results. Or swift torp(good level) is becoming good in enfo. Or wait for another sniper.

19. Clarsach

Clarsach Member

I’m not any great shakes, but I do like my Mk5 loadout: sniper, carronade, grenade, overboost, Tesla shield, turbo. Start off scouting and sniping, shield on, run. Then find stragglers and flank, turbo/Tesla to close with grenade and carro. Floating around 2000 infamy right now, feel like I could do much better if I got the rhythm down better (I’m a premature TS activator at times)

20. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

Mine