1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback & suggestions] - Guilds

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by *Rubber Duck*, 30 Sep 2017.

1. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

No one has made it past board 5 yet that we know of, I know rev1 guild is hard at work with it aswell as team Canada

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Rovio make the time limit to complete the whole quest to 2 weeks not one 1 week.
    Its practically impossible to do these quest within the specified limit for an above average players without dropping crazy amount of pearls or playing for crazy amount of time

3. d.oyanadel

d.oyanadel New Member

cosulta y ayuda!!!!!
    doal es mejor BIG BERTA O BALLPARK MORTAR ????

4. AoiTenshi

AoiTenshi Member

Maybe if player hopping, all token you saving reset back to zero too

Dobson likes this.
  5. Lucian758

Lucian758 Member

Boi and my guild is on very hard I thought that was last damn what devs expecting? They want us to drop cash on the boosters??? Or play the game a lot I think it's a little bit of both but damn and I'm here doing 300 enforcer wins for my guild but wooooow 856 wins? These devs do know guilds are small right they should extend reset time asap boi this game.........

6. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

I read this thread as best I could as it has become quite long quickly, and did not see this mentioned... but I just noticed that the fleeting quests say WITH GUILDMATE. Does this mean it will not count with a friend who is not in your guild? I have not tried. This seems to be another reason to support the larger guild as with 25 teammates, I have a small window when someone else is on. Before the update, I have been fleeting with people on my friends list more often than guildmates.

Instead of increasing guild size, maybe another solution to this is that for fleet quests you get 2x boost when you fleet with guildmates vs just friends. Purchased boosts would then stack on top of that I guess. Increasing guilds would need to be investigated to see what other issues it might bring ;).

7. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

VIP status should have it done soon as well

*Rubber Duck* likes this.
  8. *Rubber Duck*

Let's see some screen shots when y'all do!

behumble likes this.
  9. *Rubber Duck*

I have not tried it personally but I would assume with it being a guild quest u would need to be with a guild member...i could be wrong though as it does state I believe u just must be fleeted

10. behumble

Yes well as much as i wish u could complete fleet quests with friends and not guild mates, (as currently there is only one person that can fleet with me in the guild)
    I think it kinda defeats the purpose of "guild" quests lol

11. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

It could, but i guess it depends on Rovio's goal here. If it is to build a closer game community, why force me to only play with my guild? Also, I can do many guild quests while fleeting with a friend or even solo. I think that allowing you to fleet with a friend and give me credit to help my guild would not take away from it being guild quests as it would still be me contributing to my guild.

I do see your point and that means increasing the size of the guild makes more sense. But I dread having to do more recruiting. Else it looks like I need to join a guild that has exactly my hours!

behumble likes this.
  12. behumble

Yes and yes and yes. I would greatly prefer to have more of a community with fleets. these quest discourage fleeting with other guilds. I would feel like i would be able to contribute more. Also devs can you make amount healing quests as common as dmg quests? Every guild has a few fixers (im def not fixer biased tho *cough*)

benguin8 likes this.
  13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

I like that the fleet quests are for guild fleets only. It makes the most sense that you can't grab an outsider to contribute to your guild quest, and it encourages being in a guild with people you can actually play with. That might require that some people leave their guild and find a more suitable one, but I think that's only better for them.

behumble and BEN like this.
  14. *Rubber Duck*

If ya complet a quest u should get credit for it even if ya loose a match? U did what the quests asks, u should be able to get credit no?

15. BEN

BEN Active Member

Nah id rather the Devs keep the "you have to win" requirement. Makes everything more competitive which is needed for a PVP game like this.

PepeButtCrack and *Rubber Duck* like this.
  16. *Rubber Duck*

I'm happy ether way, just a complaint iv been hearing alot son I wanted to throw it out there for them to think about

17. BEN

BEN Active Member

Must be out of frustration for nearly completing some quests and all they lacked was the win. Its tough I get that too, but almost all of us on here are asking for tweaks that should make the guild quests a little easier if done the right way like doing quests together as guildmates. Should be lots of fun too but I hope they dont take out the win requirement. Its good that we all keep suggesting these things, team rovio needs all the input and feedback they can get.

*Rubber Duck* likes this.
  18. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I m confused, if two guilds cannot complete one single quest after reaching board 5, will it end in a tie in rivalry?

19. *Rubber Duck*

Will fo to who got to the tie number first I believe

20. Swampcruiser

Swampcruiser New Member

For what my measly opinion is worth, I think guild quests have laid a great foundation for some future improvements. Sure, they may have some unforseen consequences but overall, they add quite a bit to the game. That being said, are you sick of feeling like you have to sacrifice infamy to get anywhere with guild quests? I get that. Heck, I've done that.

I think there are a few things that could help to mitigate the unfortunate byproducts of the current guild quest system.
    1) Instead of kills with weapons, simply require a certain amount of damage with that weapon. (Napalm quests could stand a chance of being completed!)
    2) Broaden the requirements for completion so weapons may be grouped (fire, cannons, mortars, etc) so players are more flexible on how they complete the quests.
    3) Perhaps allow some mechanic for swapping quests like the solo quests?
    4) I read (on this forum, I believe) a suggestion about incentivizing teamwork. That would be fantastic!

I am sure some of these things would cause problems - I haven't put too much thought into them. Thoughts?