1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - Rivalry Rule changes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Phalgun, 25 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desirè

Desirè Member

I agree both are important but on to the next week with my boost back pls n ty Rovio.

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

My sympathy is with you, but lots of people have tried to get their lost rolled back items(which they legitimately paid for), See the GUILD EXPLOIT THREAD TO GET IDEA. I hope you get rewards for week. 42K IS definitely a big deal for me

3. Babablacksheep

Make sure to write bold Big letters,42k ain't a small deal

4. Desirè

Desirè Member

Roll back was different. People did exploit. I simply changed guilds because i was not happy being top contributor 2 weeks in a row and others not trying.

5. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

A timer or buffer period is not going to work. People will still exploit this. The system needs to be more robust than this...

1. There needs to be a minimum number of people in order to start a guild war. 5, 10, 15. Whatever.
    2. There needs to be a limit on how much a guild's infamy can increase during a war. E.g. A guild that has 5 people all at 1000 infamy cannot suddenly go to 25 people totaling 65,000 infamy.
    3. People need to be allowed ONE guild entrance per week. This allows you to change your guild one time.

I'm sure there are other stipulations that I've missed. Let's fully think this out for Rovio since they obviously can't do it themselves.

benguin8 and D3X like this.
  6. Babablacksheep

AM not blaming you man(i know exploit is completely different thing) , you used boost to help your members, that is in fact great!!! . JUST letting you know:--prepare for the worst(BTW I LOST THOSE TOKENS TOO)

Desirè likes this.
  7. Desirè

Desirè Member

If Rovio wants to implement this the fine by all means but i think they should give us notice and allow a window of opportunity to change guilds before next rivalry starts.

xBonk likes this.
  8. Desirè

Desirè Member

I can say i have been playing since global launch. Many decisions/changes have been made without thinking it through. I have seen them “caught with their pants down” so to speak

D3X likes this.
  9. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Right the moral thing is different, but by concept it's not. They are revoking Rivalry tokens to people who left the initial guild or didn't start with, so it flagged you for Guild hopping / exploit detection and therefore you're not getting the 42K.

Desirè and Babablacksheep like this.
  10. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

Previously i have suggested when guild rivalary started...but devs neglected my suggestion...now of sudden u took action.

Any way we accept it...but our guild people lost many perals...they r angry...
    But small suggestion...still you have no clarity...in your words and what you are dooing.
    There is no proper time u mentioned when we can shift guilds....and the time u give will not be sufficient to any one to choose....which guild.

I have 4 guilds...all 100+ members with me...all help each other for quests so we shift guilds of ours now all lost quest gold...they are angry on ravio doing without intimation..

To complete no option for us...every one need to win quest golds....other wise each of them scolding each other for not being active...so many have work...not all can contribute for game daily...leaving their daily works....

My suggestion....
    1.) For every guild rivalary there should be min 1 day gap.
    2.) Who ever needs to change guilds can change in that one day.(there should be guild quest starting countdown shown...so mean while every one will utilise it and shift guilds they like)
    3.) Guild rivalary should be 6days only, 7 th day should be Free day...(1day gap)
    4.) Guild quest damage should be according to their guild rank....
    Here there is a logic of asking....all night mare people only can do board 4 and 5 easily...because they are having all epic and legandary tire 4 and 5 weapons...so ace people and masters cannot so much damage so they stuck in some quests....
    So according to quest rank damage of boards should get...
    Ex: 25 people with 1000 infamy in one guild cannot complete board 4. So they got stucked.
    People with 3000 infamy can do them as they have better weapons so they go to board 4.
    So damages should be according to guild ranks i hope.....
    These are my suggestion...please try to implement them.....dont do it again after you wake up after few months....

Last edited: 25 Oct 2017
  11. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    A guild leader can screw anyone out of rewards by kicking them. So be careful who the guild leader is.

Desirè likes this.
  12. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

Yeah, that's also an option. An hour or two down time between rivalries. A day like I mentioned before would be a little bit long, but some kind of middle ground is important to hit here, but so is preventing exploits. The perfect solution is going to be tough to hit.

13. Desirè

Desirè Member

Which is where Rovio needs to figure out a new way to deal with this...

14. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Anything less than 12 hours is unacceptable based on this being an international game. A 1-2 hour window means that some people would have to play in the middle of the night to switch guilds. 12 hours is too long though and will allow for exploit. This needs to not be based on a timed window. There needs to be more robust and un-exploitable restrictions.

15. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

The exploiters are few and the innocent are many.
    There has yet to be an announcement in game. Im sure many players have already lost their weekly guild raffle because of this.

I understand that the exploit was being used even this last season, but there was no warning, no discussion, and no communication with players to receive feedback on the best way to carry this rule out.
    Players that help out with others guild quests are doing it as a favor. They have been punished.
    Players that have been kicked for reasons like too low of infamy. They have been punished.
    Players sharing replays with friends in other guilds. They have been punished.

This is not right. I am disappointed because your actions show that the decisions you make have become rash and are not carried out fairly.

Was it really such a big deal that some players were getting 42k tokens once a week instead of 5-20k that this had to be done so immediately and without warning?

16. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and guess that guilds in the same rivalry are still getting different boards though?

D3X and behumble like this.
  17. Desirè

Desirè Member

Not tough at all. You have 2 hours between rivalry end/begin to get where you want to be for the week. I still think this whole situation is a bad choice for the family clans. But do NOT announce it 3-4 hours before end of the week and screw so many over.

18. FloydTheDuck

FloydTheDuck New Member

You could possibly average out the guild infamy and multiply it out to 25 people... so if you have 10 people at 1k infamy each, then you would be 25k guild infamy (1k*25). Then if one person leaves and another comes in with 1500 infamy, sure it's a little off, but not by 15k

19. Desirè

Desirè Member

If the rival does not start for 12 hours because its an international game how will there be exploits? No rival no exploits correct?

20. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Something like this would be fine. Allow for a 10% (or whatever %) increase in total guild infamy during a war. Anybody that comes in after the cap is hit doesn't get the end-of-war rewards, but they can still get rewards for every board.

FloydTheDuck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.