1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - Rivalry Rule changes

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Phalgun, 25 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Hey, the new change you made to the rivalry claiming thing, I’m little confused because of it. How am I supposed to change my Guild without missing atleast 1 rivalry rewards? I mean if I leave before the last day and go to new guild I won’t get my raffle points for that week, If I join the new guild as soon as the rivalry starts I won’t be getting rivalry rewards from the new guild in this week. Can you please reply how am I supposed to move to a new guild without losing a full week of hard work? My suggestion : Please change the thing so that people can change their guild on the first day of the Rivalry
    Thank you :)

2. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Do what I did (I didn’t hop, we started a new guild as current one wasn’t only half active!), leave before you contribute and join another, then wait for quest reset! Hi by the way! :D

3. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

That’s a waste of a whole week :(

4. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

I had the same question. I think the answer is be patient and wait for a week. So that you have a week to observe how active is the guild you left your previous guild for..... if it aint worth it, can join new guilds and check their progress and stay in the suitable guild. :)

ECTO_1a likes this.
  5. w@x

w@x Member

@ Grim Repair and co.

How does the guild rule change work with those who get kicked from a guild? Is that considered the same as leaving?

6. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

This is actually working as we intend it - you are not supposed to get rivalry rewards when changing guilds.

You are not losing the full weeks rewards only the rivalry rewards.

Mr. Chompers and Mr. Aussie like this.
  7. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Tirth_2, Yeah i guess but its really not okay to put such strict rules.. if they don’t want people I jump they should put a time period in which people who want to legitimately change their guild can do so and not lose tokens ​

Crashedup, Zusay and behumble like this.
  8. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Rivalry rewards are a lot Admin.. For a free to play player like it it means an epic perk or an epic item. Please consider once again :/

Crashedup likes this.
  9. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I'm interested in this as well. I've just started a new guild this morning because the leader of our guild has been inactive for over a week. Now I won't be able to recruit my friends from the old guild into the new guild and I won't be able to go back to the old guild.

Captain Gilligan likes this.
  11. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Ya! U got The reply from Moderator himself, what else? :p

12. w@x

w@x Member

There are immediate problems with this... And it was implemented before guild quest reset? Rough.

Princess sarah94 and behumble like this.
  13. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

I know but it’s to stop exploitation :eek:

ECTO_1a and Mr. Chompers like this.
  14. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

wow, this is so unfair @The Grim Repair , are you telling us that those who hopped around to help with friends' guild quest can't claim any rivalry reward for the guild they are currently in when the rivalry ended? you guys should have announced this to take effect on at least the next rivalry instead of the recently concluded one. in my case, i wasn't even guild hopping, i just left my guild for a few minutes to help with another guild's quests, that took less than 10 minutes and i left again yesterday to create a new guild because we will be merging with another guild. Does those actions disqualify me from claiming my share of my guild's rivalry rewards??? come on, man, you know that ain't right. you guys have to fix this... please....

15. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Same here, I left my guild a few times to create slot for player who is helping my guild with a particular weapon quest. Wish they told this earlier or made the rule for the next rivalry atleast :/

Princess sarah94 likes this.
  16. bulumi

bulumi New Member

Dear Rovio,

I am a new player and as soon as I joined the game I am introduced with the idea of guild. I was eager to complete the task and I got my first 42000 token. I know that there are some problems with exploits but I did not participate in such action nor being punished for such. At the very beginning of the rivalry week, I decided to leave and join another guild as my first guild did nothing on quests. I one-manedly won the first place. In the new guild it is better and we also won the rivalry.

The problem now is that there is a punishment for guild jumpers, announced today, that affect everyone who changed guild. I spent a lot of time this week to finish tasks and anticipated for the end of the week. I would like to ask for my honest token to be granted.

Not every player visit forums. For such an important announcement, couldn't you create a pop-up in-game?

My in app name is also bulumi.

Last edited: 25 Oct 2017
    Crashedup and Captain Gilligan like this.
  17. Phalgun

Phalgun Member

Yeah but a warning or pre announcement would help right. I mean so many normal players who don’t do the guild trick that Admin mentioned also didn’t get any rivalry rewards :/ Not everyone who left a guild is guilty.. but everyone is punished :(

18. Rainingnaplam

Rainingnaplam New Member

I left my old guild last set. When over joined new guild and was top contributor. So when can you join a guild and not be punished.

19. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

We placed 1st so I should receive the 42000 extra tokens..IT GAVE ME 0 WHAT THE HELL! Worked for hours and hours to race the other guild and didn't get the tokens for winning. Please sort this out

20. Zaza

Zaza New Member

Yeah me.too. im.just line kind of frustrated. Please fix.this as other members in my clan got the rewards and not me

Princess sarah94 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.