1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - guild quest exploit and actions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Fix-a-Lot

Sir Fix-a-Lot Member

What are you talking about... lol

2. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help with that :D
    now we are stuck on napalm haha

3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Dude either speak English or just stop nobody will ever understand you this way.

4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

How many games have you played btw, after 10k if you don't get what you need (not that rare perk is big deal i m asking for), you are bound to loose patience

5. Shadow Moon!

I'm trying but not winning just won 2 out of 6 and I am pathetic shooter so it is taking way too much time.

behumble likes this.
  6. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

I'm over 5k. I've never gotten a single rare or better sniper period, nevermind the perks for one. At least you're halfway there. I just have to get nuked from across the map with no recourse.

7. Shadow Moon!

Same here mate 6k matches and I was away from game for 2 months till this point I too never had rare epic and I still don't. I'm still using uncommon tier 4 big torp. That doesn't explain what you did was right, doest it?

8. Babablacksheep

Общение на английском языке
    Obshcheniye na angliyskom yazyke(just told him to communicate in English)

9. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    There are still untouched points:
    1-) cheaters made guild quests, but not cheaters got reward too.
    2-) some people say they lost their standard items that they got before update

10. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

1. Non-cheaters got the reward too? You mean people in a guild that the exploiters hopped into and finished board 1 for, then left? Why shouldn't those people get a reward? It's still only one board completion reward, as opposed to, in some cases, hundreds.
    2. I've not seen anyone mention losing something they got prior to the guild quests being released. All rollbacks sent everyone back to the same point, as far as I'm aware, so nobody was sent back further than the beginning of exploiting happening (unless something went wrong, which I've not seen mentioned prior to your post).

So...are you just posting this everywhere in the hopes of getting your account rolled back further? I'm not really clear on the goal here.

EyeOfDoom, behumble and Shadow Moon! like this.
  11. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I will say thanks for taking action devs. To rollback so many players is a big risk to a game and can cause a lot of people to quite. I will definatly appriciate the 42K as I was to lazy to guild hop.
    I will also say this I don’t blame players for using the exploit. Being able to massively progress in a short period of time in any game is extremely appealing especially when you don’t have to use your credit card. I still think guild quests need some tweaks and I have been impressed by the way the devs have adjusted the game so far. Now you just need to let us refresh a quest or 2 each board so we don’t go into battle with level 10 common weapons and ruin 4 other players game.

Thanks devs you are true friends of the community.
    Dilly, Dilly!!!!!

Finger-Bang007, Ian and behumble like this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Why don't you prefer getting a permanent ban? It will save a lot of your as well as others time.

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Sigh, people. A couple of points for the whiners:

1) Rovio admitting it's their fault has nothing to do with punishment being OK or not. The existence of an exploit in any videogame is always the fault of its devs. The abuse of it is 100% the fault of the people doing it.

2) Rovio never said this would not be punished (that referred to something else) and it's only common sense that doing something which completely destroys progression and gives you in a day what would normally take months to obtain is not OK and will have consequences.

3) The rollbacks are mild punishment for systematic exploiting, in many games you could get perma banned for this.

4) Anyone that quits because they can't deal with fair punishment for gaining themselves an unfair advantage in a competitive game is someone the game is better off without.

Yes, these are harsh words. But a competitive game needs to have zero tolerance against stuff like this. I'm glad to see Rovio agrees with me.

14. Lizi

Lizi New Member

Please let me banned, too.

Straight from the kitchen like you ordered Sir! A hot Ban!

15. Babablacksheep

I lost a lot, but please don't comment in multiple messages. Just one single post to describe what you feel...

16. Shadow Moon!

May devs bless you with a permanent ban then. And if you can't add something constructive please stop littering every thread. Honestly nobody cares what you have in your mini or mega.

17. Evilchicken235

Evilchicken235 Well-Known Member

CSIE Student
    Them saying we are allowed to hop between guilds is easily misinterpretated especially when we’re not native English speakers, and typically every game I have played addresses major exploits as soon as it happens so many people just thought it was fine to hop on the bandwagon.
    Rovio made it even more ambiguous by not releasing an official statement regarding what is/isn’t allowed when they had plenty chances to address it we we questioned them about it.

But still in the end we are wrong and deserve punishment, but I do not agree to this degree of a blanket rollback. I just think they could’ve handled it so much better that is all.

18. Bananas

Bananas Member

My stun was lvl 50, now it's 48. My explosive cannon was lvl 50, now it's 33. My shield was lvl 30, now it's 27. My bandage was lvl 50, now it's 42. My overboost was lvl 40, now it's lvl 30.
    That's about 5,5m sugar I gained from battles and personal quests. All that effort, gone?
    Only one day of farming and you take weeks of progress away because of a mistake YOU made? Creating a post two days ago with some rules doesn't justify it.

19. Bunta

Bunta Well-Known Member

Ok so now you speak for me ?! LOL
    DUDE, you are even more stupid than WE (yes, you heard it right) thought you would be.
    You have no idea what you are talking about for one.

Two : You got what you deserved (again, read the EULA).
    If you can't understand it, well, sucks to be you.

Three : If you think the devs listen to me, you couldn't be more wrong. They couldn't give a shit about me and had countless times, asked me to "Fuck off" in a humble way.
    Maybe come back to reality. Time for you to see the real world a little. But hey you speak for me and probably know me better than myself, right ?

Four : Nothing more to add. You already bored me.

Keep whining about your cheating goods taken away and how much it's not fair.

20. Shadow Moon!

You must have got parts to upgrade to gear from farmed tokens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.