1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - guild quest exploit and actions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feli Ramos

Feli Ramos New Member

Hola, gracias por corregir el error. What bothers me is that now that I left my brotherhood in which was always before the upgrade and guild battles, I left two days ago And in other guilds do not allow me to claim chips even though I am participating in the missions. I want to clarify that I made a good use and did not cheat since I was rewarded with 42000 chips.
    [QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, publicación: 61267, miembro: 13052"]. Entendemos que es un asunto importante para muchos de ustedes, así que por favor use este hilo para compartir opiniones de manera amigable y constructiva.

No queremos censurar a nadie, así que atenga a estas simples reglas. [/ QUOTE]
    [QUOTE = "The Grim Repair, publicación: 61267, miembro: 13052"] Entendemos que este es un asunto importante para muchos de ustedes, así que por favor use este hilo para compartir opiniones de manera amigable y constructiva.

No deseamos censurar a nadie, así que aténgase a estas simples reglas. [/ QUOTE]

2. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

I know i have 2 alts that were in the game long befor the update and i play them on a regular and have put money into them both...and yes i have used them to complet quest in other guilds but they do not bounce from guild to guild to farm...that being said if it becomes a issue and the devs dont want alts in any guild for some reason they will remain guildless(dont think they will do that) and if they wana take back anything iv goten on them cuz they see it as exploiting they are more than welcome to. No hard feelings...note they are not 300 infamy and they dont run t1 common weapons

3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Still Miika...wrote this was clever. Same post. Re read all of miikas thoughts. Alt accounts are token farming.

If all with alt accounts are rolled back...will you rubber duck say it's fair?

I have many message with Miika regarding alt accounts to finish quests. And he was clear it is not to be done.

So. Simply put. Do you want to be banned. Or rolled back?
    Since his same clever post isn't just about guild hopping. Its also about alt accounts and undershipping.

The problem with this will be. Were did devs make a big statement to say knock it off. And u will be in the same boat as guild hoppers.

Realize we are on a slippery slope where the devs after the fact punish based off crowd noise.

4. *Rubber Duck*

Not gona get into it anymore with ya bud thats not the point of this thread, ill exept anything that comes my way as i made the choice to do it...iv already said that

Bunta and The Otherguy like this.
  5. Jared

Jared Member

So.. how is it your willing to accept any punishment for doing that, but yet your the biggest hater on anyone who farmed. I mean you cried for days and still are. Your taking advantage of the system too. Same way people did with farming. They also waited until an announcement was made/ when devs finally communicated not to do it. But did that matter? Nope. Rollback even past those dates. even tho its slightly different, its still the exact same concept farmers used as theyre were not supposed to be any repercussions since devs themself said it was not punishable. Talk about a hypocrite.

6. *Rubber Duck*

Not gona argue ones beliefs anymore bud srry. I dont hate anyone that did anything i simoly informed them of the facts. I see it wrong to creat a new account to bring into ur guild but there is a differance between a new 300 inf account and a 1.5k account IMO. Also i dont bounce it from guild to guild to benifit myself, the account was there and active befor the guild update BUT if they say ur not allowed to play a active account in 1 active guild then ill gladly take any punishment given to me.

7. Proficient Gaming

Proficient Gaming New Member

Can we just move on already? Grow up everyone. Devs you guys too. Everyone needs to apologize to each other and move on. Money is going to stay being spent regardless, we all know that. The problem is fixed already and everyone is doing what they want. Exploit or no exploit we're still having fun.

8. SeadraJ

SeadraJ New Member

I am leaving this game... I have played this game for a while and sad to see that this is happening. While I do admit that I have farmed, I have lost so many friends (in game) because of farming. Also I have lost items that were earned legitimately. For example: Epic Berta, Epic frost blaster, 2 rare blast cannons (enough for tier 5), and a tier 2 grenade launcher. I have also lost a mk 5 speeder that was bought by saving up. To put it bluntly, this roll back was extremely late,unfair,and not dealt the right way. I hope this will be dealt with properly and fairly. Surely the devs saw this coming. I am disappointed on the actions of the devs as well as complainers. I know I'm not as big as other people leaving but I think I raise a fair point. No rules were broken, and even if this was a "broken rule" nothing was specified that farming wasn't allowed. The farmers were clever, devs were played.

bye everyone.

Last edited: 16 Oct 2017
    Ovidmikel likes this.
  9. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I feel just taking away all the items earned was enough. But the lack of communication makes it unfair to give players a negative token amount.

Rovio, I would consider at least taking everyone's negative token count away and making it 0 so they can start earn items the fair way like they were before the raffle update.

(Coming from someone who did not exploit your system)

10. Sarkozuh

Sarkozuh New Member

Developers, why did you create this room?
    I did not delete the game just because I'm waiting for news from you, will you restore to us the progress or the rollback will remain in effect unchanged?
    I'm tired every day of living in the forum in anticipation of your message.
    Should we wait or you can say goodbye?

11. Joey who

The rollback is final. No exploited items will be returned

12. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

Why must people like yourself talk on behalf of the devs, its funny and some what pathetic.

Another hall monitor for duty.

mpqw and Sarkozuh like this.
  13. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Joyeaa still trolling.

Sad. Definetly not that actions of someone who wants to win friends and influence people.

Now for the betterment of our community. DMG.Don the developer wrote me that if you feel the punishment was to severe. They want a ticket from you explaining what you lost. And they will take it case by case basis.

So this contradicts everything Joyeaa wrote.

I for one hope this boy starts growing up and not saying he know the developers thoughts.

Evilchicken235 and Sarkozuh like this.
  14. Joey who

Because I knew the answer to his question and it is likely a dev won't even reply to him.

15. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Still wrong. If you are found to be speaking out of you " " multiple times. Time to turn the phone off. U spoke for devs. And are false.

Developers want those affected to write a rovio support ticket.

16. SeadraJ

SeadraJ New Member

I agree with you. However items that were earned legitimately or paid for (whales) should have not been confiscated/stolen.

17. Hodges

Hodges Well-Known Member

So once again are you claiming to be developer ? How about you keep these silly comments about what rovio is doing or what they will do, to yourself, because you have no idea.

18. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Are younthe same hedges in porthos videos ? If so awesome gameplay those videos is why I started playing fixer . lol

*JAWS* likes this.
  19. Joey who

If my posts hurt you so badly there is an ignore button :)

20. Joey who

They are probably willing to return some items payed for or earned by non-exploiting. But I'm sure (as I said) 'explioted' items will not be returned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.