1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Feedback] - guild quest exploit and actions

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Grim Repair, 13 Oct 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

1. Developers can use better communication when community brings to their attention an exploit.

2. Community email from developers should be the norm. Weekly if possible

3. Punishments should fit the crime. And not touch money spent. Or activity. If they are smart enough to make this beautiful game. They are smart enough to do this.

4. Don't divide players into policing players. This is the developers job. And is sloppy coding. Miika. Talk to me about stress testing code. Developers please do a better job of it.

5. Developers ...make a practice rd for trying new ships and weapons against bots. No infamy required.

Number 5 is for fun.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I take my words back. This IS helping. Good suggestions, fam.

Wishaal and *JAWS* like this.
  3. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

Constructive, love it :)

Babablacksheep and *JAWS* like this.
  4. behumble

behumble Well-Known Member

Lol I love hearing that. Glad you helped out and had fun :) now those ftp players have a light debt, but a fun experience. You definitely took the bullet there, could've gotten away with it too if it weren't for those meddling devs ;)

5. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

@ViscountSniffit @Shadow Moon!

Thanks for your faith in me guys. But don't get me wrong. I'm not quitting just because of the roll back. I was considering to quit over a month ago now. I never made a topic about it since there were already enough topics about people planning to leave. This roll back just gave me that past push I needed to be able to quit. I'm not even upset, I actually feel kinda relieved now.

I think it's a good thing for me to quit. That will leave me with more time to make my homework in advance. It will give me more time to spend on my real hobbies. It will give me more time to train, and more time to sleep. Now I'll just have more time to focus on my private life.

I might feel the temptation to come back, but I have got an idea on how I won't be able to submit to the temptation. It's probably something nobody has ever done before... But trust me, you'll notice my plan that ensures that I won't come back for a while, you can't miss it;)

6. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

@*JAWS* what, specifically, is the problem? I explained earlier, all IAPs were to be returned, it's very clearly stated in the announcement. If that hasn't happened for you, contacting support is the solution, not complaining about it here.

7. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

IAPs were returned through simply adding pearls back to the ACC. Everything that was gained through IAPs were lost including daily deal bonuses. Basically the refund took away resources and are forcing players to gamble at RNG again.

8. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

And, now I get the complaints. Perhaps take it to support anyway, see if they have a method to specifically restore that? If it all came from IAPs only, I don't think it should be an issue, but it's possible they'll just shut it down on the basis of not dealing with manually giving you however many epic crates worth of loot. Either way, I'm not their support team, I have no idea what they'll say, but I suspect it's the most fruitful avenue here.

9. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Crisco. Pearls for a leg. Big Torpedo isn't a solution.
    They gave me some pearls. Thx but no thanks.

As anyone know. I can't pick which legendary weapon I want. And so what they stuck me on was the roulette wheel of random choices. I had what I wanted. And paid for.

I paid for a weapon. NOT pearls.

Yes pearls buy weapons. If it s epic or lower. In legendary. U buy epic boxes get pieces. combine etc. Get the weapon. I had done that. And got leg. Torpedo.

By developers giving me pearls. They rob from me my weapon. And my legendary pieces. So i am wronged twice. Again I combined these and paid for on day one of guild quests

yellowocean likes this.
  10. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

So the cure is INANE.

And the payback is a slap.

Even then their punishment is stupid.

I farmed 10 total rds on saturday.

So something I did Saturday should affect something I bought and paid for the previous monday?

Heck no.

yellowocean likes this.
  11. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

I should have had a token debt and perks taken. Or even a 1 to 5 day ban. Their is history in battle bay for this action. Tpro.ban 10 days for infamy issues.

My 10 eds did no one harm. And were retrieved in a simple rollback.

But devs have jacked this up. A leg torpedo is equal to more than pearls. And is a robbery. Replace my leg. Torpedo and give it back. Simple.

Anything less is theft.

Fred91704 and yellowocean like this.
  12. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Moderators. Feel free to fix this. Asap
    *JAWS*
    This is a code. And u can give it back. Real money.

To try to buy it again could take $5000 real dollars. Truth with how legendary weapons purchase work. So this isn't just a loss of $300. But could be massively worse. Then stupid tokens

13. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

THIS post explains everything why i quit too, No hard feelings for devs(ALTHOUGH WHAT THEY DID ISN'T JUSTIFIED, PLEASE DON'T USE THIS SENTENCE TO PICK UP FIGHTS)

Wishaal likes this.
  14. TheCrisco

TheCrisco Active Member

@*JAWS* again, support can give you a much better answer than any posting in here. I see your specific problem now, and I don't disagree. I assume you tried re-combining to see what it gave you? If not, I'd do that as well as contacting them. Maybe a one for one swap is a possibility in your scenario. Only support can tell you for sure, though.

15. MasterMind

MasterMind Active Member

You are so lost right now bro, I don't think you understand what the situation exactly is. You just commenting for the sole purpose of commenting. We do not need excessive nonsense from the un-informed or in this case the information is all written down in these post as to what happen, You might just not comprehend anything. Let me know when your done washing upper managements jock straps.

behumble and Babablacksheep like this.
  16. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

It's a simple as return it. I am not the only person this happened to money spent is sacred.

For items it gets. They have to be sacred.

Non farmers this is a big reason farmers are upset.

They lost real weapons they paid or played for.

Take the tokens. Take the perks, make a token debt or suspend or light ban for a few days. Like tpro.

But this lazy roll back is horrible.

And a money grab.

Seriously. Does anyone think 300 in pearls is a good exchange for my leg. Torpedo? I have proven I got it while in revenants with no farming. There is no way for me to magically get it again without more cold hard cash. Which in forums has been proven it could take me ,$2000-$5000 to get the leg. Weapon of my choice

17. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

#Free Torpedo for JAWS#Devs have a heart

TheAntiSnipe and MasterMind like this.
  18. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

I may just be stupid but...
    You cheated, you exploited the system, you got punished, whats the big deal?

The Otherguy likes this.
  19. Wishaal

Wishaal Well-Known Member

The big deal is that you didn't read my few most recent posts;)

Babablacksheep likes this.
  20. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

Ohhh.

The Otherguy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.