1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolving rules

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by mwidjaja, 25 Aug 2017.

1. mwidjaja

mwidjaja Member

It is a surprise when it comes out of ordinary regardless it's the last stage. I think I have my duplicates max to 5 copies and scrap the 6th onwards. Am I the only one who did that?
    Does anyone always keep duplicates as many as you get them? Isnt that wasting inventory space?
    I wonder how many different item types you have in the inventory?
    i like testing different weapons as the tips say but I have very limited inventory slots. Adding slots really cost too much pearl.

Last edited: 27 Aug 2017
  2. Kayakfish0477

Kayakfish0477 New Member

So all-in-all...I figure the best way to approach weapons building is to just purchase the epic weapon of your choice with 3k pearls as soon as you can afford them...(i.e. pearl bundles at lower/mid levels usually run about $40-$55 U.S. with the daily "deals" (i have seen price increase with the daily "deals" that are available to me now as I level up)). The standard pearl bundles are a set value so just cough up the money up front for the 14k pearl pack at $100 U.S. to obtain 4 epic items which still leaves you with 2k pearls left over for upgrades when short on sugar. <--maybe thats why devs labeled the 14k pearl pack as "great value"...albeit, epic parts don't appear very often and you will still hit the proverbial "wall" but you will hit the wall a whole lot cheaper in the long run! I wish I would have figured this out before I spent a few $100 (very ashamed) trying to upgrade the lower class rare items which sucks your resources dry.