1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolving canon

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by thedestro, 9 May 2017.

1. thedestro

thedestro New Member

Can some1 help me please?
    I've upgraded mam canon to lvl 10 and i don't know how to evolve, it shows that i need a skill lvl2, that i got then 10 green sth and lvl 10 that type of canon, but i allready got it... what should i do ?

2. oDDD

oDDD Member

You need a second cannon of the same rarity to use a part of the evolving material. So a lvl 10 rare needs a second lvl 1 rare as material.

3. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Hi, This is my post from other thread on same topic:
    So there's the deal: You need another one of those same weapons and same rarity as you are trying to evolve. For example if you have that sniper lv 10 and you want it to tier 2, you need to find an other sniper that is same rarity as your evolving one (uncommon needs uncommon and rare need rare and so on..) So if you have, lets say uncommon one you need another uncommon sniper to evolve the first one to tier 2. Also same thing when evolving to further tiers. Then you need also those power cells (green capsule things) and finally the crew talent (in this case bhurt to level 8 so it opens talent tier II)

I hope this helps you :)
    Also please check the forum for similar threads already (there's a search possiblity at the right top cornel) so there won't be same threads multiple times, thank you

Last edited: 9 May 2017
  4. thedestro

thedestro New Member

Thank you very much,now i know everything, i'm sorry that its there multiple times but i am here new so i didn't know.

5. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

You're welcome and it's okay. Just saying so you learn to use the forum as well :)