1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Every Shot Counts Balance Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HARPO!, 30 Apr 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Thank you for constructive feedback, yes this is what I am feeling and what needs to be done to balance the game. Thanks for understanding. Unlike most people.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Its the same reason so many people are asking for a sniper nerf. It doesn't happen every time, but every time it happens, you know, and it feels BAD.

3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Then whats with this nerf all cannon thread?. Are you asking to nerf your own (new) setup now?. That just doesnt make any sense.

4. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I use 2 or 3 snipers on one boat. I want a sniper nerf.

5. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Because as you climb up your infamy level, you will face stronger opponent, and when you finally cant hi certain infamy you will face player that you cannot outplay. Hence the lost of infamy you suffer.

Wasnt that the logic of this game?

A55A51N and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  6. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Quite honestly you are doing really well to be MK5 at that infamy level. There are very few MK5's in nightmare and they don't get there unless they are highly skilled.

Your MK5 boat really doesn't do you any favors at this level of play. No knock on you, but don't ask for a nerf because you can't advance. This is the limitation of the boat. Nightmare should be reserved for those with strong equipment and boats.

When you hit MK6 your infamy will push you further up in infamy and you will reach nightmare..

Last edited: 30 Apr 2018
  7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Yeah, because even though i like destroying people, I at least realize when something is overpowered

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Yeah I know, it’s just maybe I can be paired with other mk5’s until I reach nightmare league

9. SlayerofSergeants

You ARE getting fair matches. Your raw skill with underpowered equipment has put you in league with powerful boats. The unfortunate side effect is that they see you as easy prey because you roam in an MK5. When you get MK6 you'll be better off and able to push higher.

You will always face seemingly overpowered boats because you seem to be a skilled player. You are pushing the limits of your equipment.

I was MK5 Defender in nightmare for 2 months. I felt the same feeling of being easy prey. And still at MK6, I have less HP than most other defenders. Until last week I was even encountering enforcers with more HP than I have. Once in awhile there is still a shooter with more HP than me.

10. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Which is the problem that I am surprised hasn’t been fixed yet, still.

11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

When they're available, you are being paired with them... Or you'd prefer to wait until they connect?

HARPO! likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I've already resigned to going NML in a mk6. When I go into NML, it'll be at full power. I've never lost a league standing in my BB career, and I don't intend to start at the very end;) my double tesla build for the mk6 enforcer is really coming up. I have the gear, and when I played dual shields on the mk5 yesterday, I found I have the skill as well. All I have to do is get mk6, train till season reset sunday, and clobber my way in:p and did I mention I'll be hefting the lege blast as well when I do? I'm going for good when I go lol

13. SlayerofSergeants

Unfortunately, there aren't many at your infamy range and your wait time would be long. If you were placed with those at lower infamy you'd probably handily crush them. Not very fair to them in that case?

14. TheAntiSnipe

You know I'd be your wingman anytime, right fam?

HARPO! likes this.
  15. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Any mk5 at ace 1

The Otherguy likes this.
  16. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Double Tesla, I always wanted to do that for an enforcer, combats double bubble and is fricking annoying

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Well they are still mk5’s right? Plus, I’ve seen my mk5 friends with weapons better than me, I’d rather face them than a mk6

18. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

With almost the same infamy you are I rarely see mk5s... Only mk6 and mk7

19. SlayerofSergeants

I get that, I'd rather see MK6 than MK7 but due to my infamy that just isn't going to be the case. I'm in matches facing unfriends equipped with high tier legendary stuff and I'm still rocking epic stuff with RARE bandages...

The point is we play skillfully with the gear we have received. Matchmaker sees our infamy and places us where we belong, like it or not.

And it's not always fair.

Yesterday I was in a match, highest infamy on my team at 4500. Got placed vs team with 2 5300+ infamy players. We luckily won because American Marauder (at 4200ish infamy) saved the day. We gained 29 infamy and carried on.

A55A51N and HARPO! like this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

Woops, double tesla(shield) is what I meant, dude. I play classical enfo. Speeder is my jazz;)

HARPO! likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.