1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events not even.... not even close

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Grand Admiral V, 7 Jul 2018.

1. Y0ur_Fath3r

Y0ur_Fath3r Member

Jeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz stop people!
    U think ur boat sucks? Mine is worse than yours! I have a GS abt 3.8k! Guess what? 190/250 won! I have not paid a single cent btw. U just keep playing and your weps do not matter. Only your playstyle does! I have fought a guy with leggy excannon and he could have killed me in two shots or three. But, i dodged/TSed his shots mostly! (My TS is not even T2E. It is T1E) Then, i blast+ burn him into oblivion. A good tip, make use of the fleeting! I fleet with my enforcer friend and we just collect captures with our OB and TS.

*JAWS* likes this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I started event with 6.2k gs on my mk5 enforcer and by the end after apgrades and what not its 6.7k
    About 20% of my matches were in matches with mk6s and the odd mk7 with 9-10k gs
    About 60% were in matches with mk6s and maybe 1 other mk5 but gs of 8-9k
    And only 20% of my matches were against boats similar to my lvl lol I still had the smallest boat in most of them lol reminds me of using public urinals lol
    Anyway doesn't feel good constantly struggling for a win when your so out matched by factors not including skill lol don't get me wrong I'm sure many of those boats were driven by players far better then me too but, even if I was as good I would still be at a huge disadvantage
    I hope event match making gets better! It's been pretty unbalanced from the first one but last two have been soooo much worse

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I laughed waaaaay too hard at this innuendo:D:D:D

Cavy and *JAWS* like this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

I have made a heap of leggy pieces in last two weekends tho! Am greatful for that lol I got leggy standard shield last night

5. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    They are making it way easier to get better equipment now. So many more opportunities. Raffles and Achievements help a lot. Buying pieces in the marketplace so you can combine them with the pieces you get in raffles.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.