1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events not even.... not even close

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Grand Admiral V, 7 Jul 2018.

1. Muxxos

Muxxos New Member

Seems like you are really blind, just see the bunch of screenshots .. for example i posted a mismatch of my ~5k gear vs ~10k gear of enemy... so 1k would be great ... but having always 1-5k less is just stupid.
    AND you are NM league so this is an event for you... other leagues are just cannon fodder, like in the last event. I agree totally to Yomama - here experience fits 100% to my..

Cavy likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Instead of calling others blind(which btw is insulting for differently abled people) maybe you should consider the context? The person YerJokinArnYer was talking to is someone with 9000+ GS. People who exceed that by 5k... Don't exist.

3. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Mate, you are a mk6 shooter trying to game the system by using a mk 4 enforcer. It knows you are using gear that is equivalent to mk6 ship levels and so is matching you accordingly with mk6/7 ships.
    If you want to use a mk4 ship and get matched with other mk4’s, you’ll need to use suitably lower quality gear.

I must thank everyone for their concern about my eyesight. I did not realise that you all cared so much. I am shortsighted, but wear contact lenses or spectacles and have regular visits to the optician. I can therefore assure everyone that my eyesight is fine.

4. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Actually big spenders (nightmare players) absolutely get special treatment. I have played this game for over a year, only thing I buy is a monthly or weekly subscription. I have 1t5 epic item 1 t4 epic item the rest are rates. I have only gotten 3 epic big sheilds in over a year. All I get is rudders, literally. In over a year I have only got one turbo... ONE. How do I see all the nightmare players with t5 epic sheilds and turbos tho? You guys definitely absolutely get special treatment and more luck. How come nightmare players get to go against people with lower gear score but us play to win players can't? You are truly ignorant if you honestly think that we are not getting matched with people 2x our gear score.. PEOPLE ARE POSTING SCREEN SHOTS. Are you just ignoring them?? One dude had a gear score of 6k and the other guy 10..thats well over 2 times...

As for trying to cheat the system. Ill post my weapons and gear score. I am using all my highest leveled weapons and the ones I am best at with great combos. So no don't assume I want to be a cheater. I actually like fair games. I'm not like nightmare players where I get my rocks off going against the weaker players.

T5 epic canon all epic perks
    T4 epic sniper
    T4 rare fire bomb
    T4 rare bandaid
    T1 epic bandaid (all I can get after a whole year)
    T5 rare turbo which is weak as fuk but hey after a year of playing all I got is 1 epic turbo
    And t3 epic big sheilds and a t3 rare standard sheilds.
    Brings me a little below 9k

That's all I got.. Sorry all I get is rudders so I can't max my sheilds like I would LOVE TO. Let me. Tell you how much fun it is to go against people with 12 and 13k hp while mines just below 9k (on a defender) I'm barley 8k on my shooter.

I do not buy pearl divers. And once I EARN all my pearls and I get to 500. My selfless ass uses It for guild boosts
    Also I don't think I am allowed to go on my other account ;) as I made them delete it MONTHS ago because of all the sensitive cry babies on the forum who are offended by words. Lol so I am unable to log into any accounts. I did make this because your comments are so ignorant I could not help myself. Wow... Just wow.. You think it's not possible to get matched with higher levels of GS unless you're cheating?? Gtfo I'll be back I'm gonna show you how false of a statement that is. I'll make sure I screen cap all of my weapons so you see I'm doing what I can period. I never have tried to manipulate the system and never will. But let's be honest the biggest system manipulators are the pay to win players

ShipCrusherCz and BasedCarpen like this.
  5. Muxxos

Muxxos New Member

People saying "blind" when they expect that something is obviously - your response regarding this very strange. But ok - i understand you just want to put me into a bad light. Nice try. So just reflect what you are saying - you say that he is talking about 9k gear? Well in this case this is another mistake. We are not talking about how unfair this is for 9k gear level players... His response was on a post from a player who is below 9k. That this event is for high level player is already clear... finally i did not get your point... you just pick out the max range ship gear difference .. put it on a 9k player, and say that there are no 14k gear boats? Really this is what you want me to know - thank you for this.

6. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Here's a quick example
    Hm but I thought no one would be even 1k above my gear score Screenshot_20180708-094236_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180708-094224_Battle Bay.jpg Screenshot_20180708-094101_Battle Bay.jpg

7. Muxxos

Muxxos New Member

I did it on an advice from support. "Try out different ships and weapons." I would expect having a 6k boat to fight 6k boats independet of what kind of other boats i have in harbour... But when i play my MK6 boat with 8,5k gear then i fight up to 11k boats...

8. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

And no shit it's not about infamy. But obviously nightmare players have better ships and weapons AND are more skilled. So regardless sorry but it is absolutely not fair for lower INFAMY yes I said infamy. Players to be matched with nightmare. Stop just agreeing with everything to look good. Or don't. Because clearly it is to your advantage.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  9. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Apparently it is not possible for us to be matched with someone that higher then us.........

10. Earel

Earel Active Member

5A32992A-B5B7-4C5D-9869-9EE497950422.png 908419E9-760F-4753-B79E-3211397EFEFF.png Vs 133B0E93-3689-4866-86B0-787BC0BF5D67.png 37FCD22D-A435-4F08-92C7-CBB929E674BE.png
    Nice balance rovio...
    1 - fleet vs solo queue
    2 - more than 500 infarmy difference
    3 - ts + Tesla bolt for 16 sec ... yellow ships event
    4 - mk7 vs mk6
    5 - gear differents more than 20% wp...

11. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

12. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

And this would be 3x my gear score
    Or are you going to ignore these screen shots and keep pretending it's not happening?
    Screenshot_20180708-095346_Battle Bay.jpg
    Screenshot_20180708-095340_Battle Bay.jpg

13. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Erm, no it’s not. You have 9k gear score in defender, and 8k in shooter. Remember? And you don’t fight them 2v1

Last edited: 8 Jul 2018
  14. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Wrong. 8k in defender
    9 k in shooter
    I shouldn't have to explain that tho, a shooter has more weapon slots, so why would I not have a higher gs for my shooter. So yes my 8k defender should not be against someone who's 11k

It's right there in front of your face and you have to mix my gs on my ships up so you can still be right. I only played first few as a shooter and switched to defender since it can take more hits. All the screens I took are with my 8 k gs defender. Smh

Just like I get pear divers? Now I need to remember my shooter is 8k and defender is 9k? Where are you pulling this out of.. I have a screen shit of my 8k gs defender right above you lmao wow. I know it's early but open your eyes bruh

15. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

So 8470
    Vs
    Do you know math?

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  16. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

No, you said you we’re fighting people with 3 times your gear score. I said you weren’t.
    9k*3 =27k
    You are not fighting 27k infamy players. Even that team with both players added together don’t even come to 27k
    Anyway, I’m going to go out and enjoy the good weather

I hope you have a good day, and that you go on a good winning streak

17. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Oh jeez dude. You will do and say anything to try and be right.. Yes they are 3k HIGHER if a gs. Is that simple enough for you to understand I was. Going by thousands? Ignorant as hell. Exactly, can't admit you're wrong so go enjoy the weather lmao

Can you taste them? Are they salty?

18. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister New Member

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I advise you to read again. The player in question has one T5 epic weapon but a bandage that is epic t1.
    The issue exists, yes. Finetuning is needed, yes. However, do you know what happened when pure GS was considered? Cheaters managed to cheat the GS mechanism into thinking they had low gear while they packed ONE heavy gun, or removed perks.

Now, I believe what happens is that the game tries to rate you based on your top weapon, so as to make sure this does not happen.

Simple. If you have a t5 epic wep, the game will treat you like someone with ALL t5E gear. Insane and crazy, I know. But that seems to be the only feasible explanation.

Finetuning. Is. Needed. However, people who were gaming the system cannot, anymore.

I have one epic t4 wep and two leggies on my main build. So I'm not feeling this as much as most. It's not about NMLs. It's about people with one big gun and a bunch of smaller guns having problems.

There. I cut out the BS. That's my opinion. Also your comment WAS out of context.

20. Muxxos

Muxxos New Member

Just short respone, i am lvl 40 and have no t5 weapons but i'm matched vs Legendary and T5 weapons, once i toked them all off and just started with T3 weapons... you know what happend? ...nothing, no change... anyway you will no believe me. An you will not believe that this is not fair. So why do you not just change to the threads were player are happy to have 60 win streaks. And forgot about this pain we have here - of course this has nothing todo with our lose streaks of 10-20 games.