1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events not even.... not even close

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Grand Admiral V, 7 Jul 2018.

1. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Yeah, fleeting with a higher tier ship with a 3800 higher gear score might not give you the best matchups.

2. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Maybe it's time for the "Can't we all get along"? Event.

In this event. No ship has any weapons. You cruise around snapping photos.

Let peace rule ... won't have to argue about matchmaking anymore. Joke.

Jaws

3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol who was fleeting?
    no one was fleeting lol thats a match like many others I get while going solo! If I do fleet I do it with friends around my weight devision
    If I chose to fleet with someone who belongs in matches like these I'd understand it's my own fault and wouldn't be here whinging

4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Lol my bad

5. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

That's xyrn's (aka gnu's) main setup,I don't understand why he's getting that well with double bc +fg though,he's getting pretty good w rares!

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yup, Gear Score matchmaking at its finest.

7. Muxxos

Muxxos New Member

For some these events are great but for other just annoying. I'm ranked always vs MK+1 and ships + 1000-2000 strenght... Since my match making is so bad, i wrote the support. support told me i have to try out different shipps and weapons. Yeah i did - so i was ranked MK4 vs MK7! Please help me how shall i play this game.

Attached Files:

8. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Ah, たわごと, I should have kept a boat at MK1 for these events. Add a boat demotion option pls

Also, I won't censor swears if I'm pissed ( not a bad swear in my opinion. Feel free to have a different opinion) off, so, yeah. Pretty easy; happy=censored.

Angry= OMAE WA MU SHINDEIRU

Last edited: 8 Jul 2018
    NeptuneGaming and Mr. Patel like this.
  9. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Gear score at it's best with 4k difference. Sometimes I just become a floater after dealing 4k damage and still get 4 coins rather than trying hard and get 5 coins. lol

10. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Even I need a mk1 boat as now I am matched with Players of rebellion guild with players like jaws and The baker, while I am still at level 43. But I got 1 kill and 4 coins that's not bad.

11. SupremeCalamitas

We need an event where all weapons basically turn into machine guns ( -90% cooldown, including global cooldown)

12. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

giphy.gif

13. SupremeCalamitas

Can't tell if adorable or funny... hmm..

How bout both..

awwwwhahaha

Gul-dern time between messages.. canz have it shortened to 10 seconds pls

14. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Are you blind? Or just trying to sweat the Devs for special treatment? Clearly it is extremely unbalanced. What league are you in?

Muxxos likes this.
  15. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Every match I get into, gear score is double or triple mine, plus what you said, enforcers just spamming Sheild and stuns. That's not even fun.

Muxxos likes this.
  16. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

That's not true. I am at 2222 infamy. With a gear score of barley 9 k. I'm getting matched with nightmare players YES IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE (why I'm not in nightmare league) and with 10 k or more of a gear score. And my epic and rare weapons against legendary. It rewards pay to play as usual. Sorry, stop trying to get browine points with the devs. How's that for colorful language

Muxxos likes this.
  17. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Good question... How come no one we get matched again are way lower then us? Can you guys cheat match making with me too? I would like good perks one day.. Or do I not spend enough? Is weekly and monthly subscription not a good enough contribution? I have maybe won 4 matches both events combined... Ridiculous.. I never ever ever get anyone close to my gear score. Absolute bs

Muxxos likes this.
  18. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’m neither blind nor trying to sweat the Devs for special treatment. No one gets special treatment from the Devs. I am in nightmare league getting matched with similar gear score players.

Either:
    You’re completely exaggerating, or you’re trying to game the system by trying to drop gear score. No one who’s playing fairly gets matched against players with gear score that is double or triple theirs. And given you claim to have a gear score of 9k, it would be impossible to have a 18k player, nevermind a 27k player.

You’ve missed the point completely. Infamy is not included in the matchmaking for this event. You are matched by gear score.
    Any sensible player will know that it is impossible to get matched with players who are 1k gear score above you each game. I sometimes have games where my gear score is slightly higher and others where it is slightly lower.
    Events reward skill (not paying). Doesn’t everyone try to claim that players that pay, are less skilful than players that don’t. I don’t think Xryn (the player with the big winning streak in this post is a payer. Plus don’t you later try to claim you buy pearl diver and VIP. Surely you too should be getting high win rates as well.

Ah yes, there it is. Your comment that you do buy VIP and pearl diver. So you should be winning lots.
    If you have only won 4 matches in both (by which I mean last two events) then you are either:
    • Being penalised for trying to game the system by manipulating gear score; or
    • Only played a small number of games; or
    • Not a very skilled player
    If you want to reply back using your regular forum account, rather than this one you’ve created for this rant, I’ll be happy to continue the chat.

19. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I just laughed if I meet up with MK7.

End up let them win by not fighting back.

No worth to fight with op player.

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I've been to 3.8k. With a GS of barely 9000. It is entirely possible you're getting extremely skilled players with your exact GS and getting wrecked.