1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Events and level 6 battle

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Chris Tyler, 16 Nov 2018.

1. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

First off i want to start with the events .... So no more chances of getting legendary pieces ? And second . im going against level 20 - 42 ships when i use my level 6 ship . which is the first event ship . That is all .

Aether_Zero and AntiHero like this.
  2. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yup, looks like the days of the item piece crates are gone. Stupid idea to remove them tbh, and all because a few nightmare folk got pissy about new and lower level players getting access to good things...
    As for the ship conundrum, I have no idea sorry... Probably something to do with captain level and gear score of your loadout

3. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Dang i miss the piece boxes too

benguin8 and Aether_Zero like this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I miss progression.

Aether_Zero and This Is Me like this.