1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event rewards question plus map bug?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Samwise, 31 Aug 2018.

1. Samwise

Samwise Active Member

I'm seeing three different boxes for (much more expensive :mad::mad::mad::mad:) event perks. Each of them is labeled "flare", fire bomb, and napalm.

Does this mean if I buy the "napalm" boxes that I'll ONLY get perks that slot into a napalm? Just the perks that are new this week, or would it also include quickshot fire perks from previous weeks? Are those going to be the only possible perks I can buy for this event, or will those boxes rotate after I purchase? If these are the only perks.... wth Devs? If I want a legendary perk does that mean I have to buy 12 perks for the same 3 items? Seems like a waste.

Also, regarding the new "pricing" having every 10th perk be epic, and every 11th-12th perk be legendary seems bizarre. Are legendary and epic perks essentially equivalent in value? Also, the sudden EXTREME devaluation of battlecoins is incredibly disappointing. It's not just that perk prices have gone up, it's that I can't purchase parts or item pieces with battlecoins anymore. To the extent devs care about feedback, my feedback is that this is the WORST event week since events were adopted. The theme is uninteresting, the rewards have been nerfed to uselessness, the reward boxes are confusing and finally....

EVERY SINGLE BATTLE IS THE SAME MAP!!!!
    9 straight matches on Fighthouse, smh. Is this intended?

ShipCrusherCz likes this.