1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Event perk boxes - issue FIXed!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by RetardedArachnid, 22 Aug 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Clarification on the question @Fish asked above:

It was fixed so that the "10th is guaranteed even if you already collected one in the last 10". :)

Nam_Nam, ShipCrusherCz and Fish like this.
  2. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

See? What did I tell you, guys? Every 10th box is an epic perk, with the possibility of getting more epic perks in between. That's how it's always been, that's how it should be. Whoever was saying otherwise, stop believing them.

Help I Cant Swim and Nam_Nam like this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

1A79F0EE-EBBA-413B-9503-297ED81CAA34.jpeg
    Lol. Well, it was Miika - so it seems to have been a reliable source. But I guess they have had a change of heart (for the better I would say).

4. Waveblower

Waveblower Active Member

It's not change of heart. Miika was probably slacking off on his job for the past few months. The boxes are back to working to how they originally worked, as in, before this bug started happening.

Nam_Nam and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  5. The Grim Repair

The boxes always worked that way. Miika's statement is not in contradiction. And the bug was only for this current event :D (less than 24h!)

Ash KOT, Nam_Nam and Ultrah like this.
  6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

That’s not really fair to make a negative statement directed at somebody’s character like that. Based on what I have seen, the dev team only suffers from a lack of resurces, not effort.

7. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Well the godlike achievement has been broken for 3 weeks. Somebody is slacking off.

8. The Grim Repair

It’s pretty much a bug free game - at least in my experience as a gamer that’s very rare :)

Yes Godlike is still problematic - but not because no one is looking at it, it’s simply not been solved yet.

Nam_Nam, Fish and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  9. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

That was unfair of me to pose my statement in that manner, I'm frustrated with the favoritism shown enforcers and Tesla Shields and I'm sick of matches where I face 4+ of them.

Regarding Godlike, I've been playing for well over a year and I never made the achievement. Since the Godlike scoring has been down, I've hit a 15 game win streak and a 20+ game win streak. Will the achievement be granted when the scoring is restored?

10. The Grim Repair

I don’t know atm :/

11. Dustin Green

Dustin Green New Member

I was also effected by this it only seems to have been doing this from midnight last night til the last couple grs (haven't tried anymore with fear if losing more coins)

12. ismailabi

ismailabi New Member

Same, also spent 350 coins, got no epic. I am scared to waste coins on that again. Can anyone confirm if it is fixed?

13. Dustin Green

Dustin Green New Member

Yes i just got a rare after getting nothing but green for 25+ boxes but it is working just got blue and purple perks

ismailabi likes this.
  14. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Read above, they literally just said it was fixed.

15. The Grim Repair

Yeah no need to be scared it was fixed earlier today and compensation will also follow soon. You can keep spending coins as normal

16. ismailabi

ismailabi New Member

Thanks TGR

17. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Hey, what's wrong with GODLIKE!? He's a good player and a nice guy.. ;) :p

18. The Grim Repair

Update:

Compensation has been rolled out now to everyone affected: You will get a certain amount of coins - please relog and it will be visible!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.