1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Epic perks gone because of new updates.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Memorize, 20 Apr 2017.

1. Memorize

Memorize Member

I'm really mad about this no warning no heads up or anythings just show up maintenance,
    Changed my shop items Epic perks I'm want is Gone. I'm really piss off right now you should know how hard to obtain Epic perks you want from shop and it gone just like that.
    Next time be professional Announce when ''date and time'' you going to updates please, it affect players from buying shop items.

Last edited: 20 Apr 2017
    Black Mamba likes this.
  2. Memorize

Memorize Member

@Miika really no respond? So next updates like this will happen again? Is this how you treat your players? When you're updates something you should warn players what will affect before updates. This really upset me truely.

3. Emilia

Emilia Member

Part of the trouble is that the update is uploaded to the Google and Apple stores and has to be signed off by them as well. Because of that and not knowing if they will delay it, it makes it harder to predict an exact date or time