1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer Tips & Tricks

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by GenkiGamers, 14 Dec 2017.

1. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken New Member

I scrapped more things than I like to admit. But eventually I recovered and play all 5 ships now

2. Y0ur_Fath3r

Y0ur_Fath3r Member

I would like to play all but i want to keep some ships low leveled for events :) I do shooter and enforcer mainly.

3. FunkyChicken

FunkyChicken New Member

At least you have the luxery, all mine are mk6 and will all be going to mk7 in a few weeks

4. Y0ur_Fath3r

Y0ur_Fath3r Member

5. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks for necroing this thread.
    I was reading the content now, and have completely forgotten I posted here about my setup in December. Good old times :).

Funny thing is, all my items stayed the same, only got stronger :rolleyes:

6. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I'd definitely work on combo of 3 of those: flare, grenade, mine or blast. Standard cannon gets ineffective on MK6 as it has 6 items you have to control, so you won't fully utilize cannons strength (quick cooldown).
    About yellow items, definitely work on overboost and tesla shield (-s). One tesshield is a must, but you could do with nitro also. It comes down to your preferences.
    Don't forget to upgrade your big shield before getting MK6 Enforcer to get as much health as possible.
    Good luck! :)