1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Ill finish it. It isn't the ship, it's the pilot. Tadaa!

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

MK3 at under 1000 infamy....

[​IMG]

LimeOnMars, BEN and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

This I was just scrolling through this thread and was hoping someone would say it...

On that note @WaveRider_ I agree that enforcer has the POTENTIAL to be the best boat... I see where your coming from its logical that in a game such as battle bay the strongest ship would be the most well rounded one but that just isn't the case currently... there are major buffs that must be applied to the enforcer before it can even be in competition of "best boat" but until then it isn't special Imo. At the end of the day @TheAntiSnipe is right the only thing that matters is the player...

Epekka and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  4. Debora Meltrozo

Debora Meltrozo New Member

I main Enforcer, I don't have any epic items yet on my setup (posted picture) and I seem to do just fine, and everytime I switch to speeder MK5, mostly for my guild's quests, I start to lose infamy. The large majority of players in my league with higher infamy have way better weapons (epic) and/or are higher levels/MK6. I do think MK5 enforcer is the worst MK5 ship tho, for the reasons already posted in this thread, but it's still doable and enjoyable and I'm really looking forward to buying MK6 and equip a big shield and double Tesla shield. The point is to show you that Enforcer can do just fine and if that's the ship you enjoy the most (like me) just go for it. Oh and IMO Enforcer's biggest perk is that sweet turret mobility. Battle Bay_2017-11-27-16-56-37.png

FirnenAhead and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

We gotta see who reaches Nightmare first. I hope I can make it before getting my MK6, but i'm not near at all yet. I've recently realised my 2.7k hp are just lame for the players in the road to Nightmare, since I can be taken down in 2 or 3 shots. Your HP seems great tough! what´s your Brock's level? I'm gearing up that little standard shield in order to equip it soon.
    24099758_10214085249501554_412219258_n.png

6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

*sigh*
    enforcer WOULD be the best ship if it got a hp buff, and maybe a small speed buff. And if frost weapons got un-nerfed. And if tes sheald got un-nerfed.
    Do you see where I'm going?

Shadow Moon! and Padres like this.
  7. Debora Meltrozo

Debora Meltrozo New Member

Brock is at 20, and Isak at 19. But the two epic perks and one rare perk do help a lot. Also I never liked bandage on Enforcer because I play it at close or mid range and I need that extra hp.

8. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    All of these need to be addressed of course, but it was the frost nerf that bothered me the most. Removing frost effect because of damage is just stupid. In many ways frost is like fire, minus the best parts, like duration, and actual damage. I would have understood frost being removed for fire damage only (or something creative like that), but removing it for all damage was too much. With all the heavy nerfs on yellow items you have to really love the Enforcer to be playing one right now.

Padres likes this.
  9. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    I play enforcer and I am at mk5. I was wondering what would be better for the enforcer at mk6 a telsa bolt or Tesla shield for the 3rd yellow items. I wanted to go frost launcher but after the Nerf where when they get hit it goes away there's no way I'ma use that now. I can eat a rare Tesla shield to level 5 but will it even be worth it at the next stage.?

10. Padres

Padres Member

Larping
    Oh yea enforcer is in no way the best ship. If that was so you would see alot more out in the bay but you don't because it's probably the hardest ship that got it's weapons nerfed even the over boost got nerfed I was really sad about that.

11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Enforcer is nearly useless without Tesla Shield. That is literally the only item that keeps the Enforcer afloat.

12. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Speeder, DEFINITELY

13. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Guys. If you are in a 1v1 using Enforcer and you kill the enemy when close you can T-bag their wreckage for all 9 spectators to watch.

No buff needed. T-bag = OP

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  14. *Rubber Duck*

*Rubber Duck* Well-Known Member

1v1 frost torp speeder running stun gun? He gets his stun on u first what now?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

This thread.

16. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

How does everyone do so good!?

17. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

It's where most people are... aren't they?

18. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

I don't agree with the premise of this thread, but I've encountered this scenario a bit and did pretty well 1v1 so far. I just absorb the torp damage and I am able to dodge the speeder's next few hits. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to get hit first with someone else's shot and then was able to dodge the torp

19. ZeroNegativo

ZeroNegativo Member

Enforcer is a funny ship to use, yet it is extremely difficult to master and imposes you some difficult choices.
    You can only use 3 light weapons, so you don't have the firepower of shooter and defender - and you can not use a "finisher" weapon.
    You are slowly than a speeder, have less HP than most of the ship, can not use both shield and bandage and you are, with the fixer, the only two ship with 6 activable items - so the chance to make a mistake are higher than on the others ship.
    Yes, i don't like to face Grey Storm, but it is the player and not the ship that is making the difference there.

20. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

lol y'all are overestimating enforcers they're not that great of a boat really. If I have enough time investing on a different boat I would go for speeder since it's Just the better boat but here I am still stuck with Enfo Set up and enfo ship. God damn rng.