1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is horrible

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mamamyers, 19 Oct 2017.

1. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

okay that one gives me more sympathy (but only a little because I don't get two weapons until Mk6, and i never get a damn Big Shield, EVER)

But I totally get the root issue, @Mamamyers - getting that third red slot feels like a downgrade of sorts, because using your existing 2-point weapon means you're "wasting" a slot, and it feels like you got nothing for the upgrade, and if you switch, all of the parts and sugar you invested in that 2-slot item is wasted.

2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Don't you have other point damage weapons, Blast canon, sniper, etc. And enforcer needs tesla shield for survival since speed doesn't compensate with low hit points , you better upgrade one if you plan on using enforcer
    LMFAO, that had me rolling , BTW here's screenshot for clarification .. Screenshot_20171019-220715~2.png

3. Tirth2_

Tirth2_ Well-Known Member

Surprisingly enough! Enforcer is 3rd most used ship by top 50 global players.

Riddlerpaji and benguin8 like this.
  4. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Ugh another ship that gets a 3BB slot and I don't? [TRIGGERED.]

5. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Damn still 3 points mk6 lmao lame af
    No blast Canon don't like speed
    All I've been able to get is 1 rare sniper
    In my rare chests all I ever get is trip torps and frost launchers lol game hates me

6. Zerolive

Zerolive Well-Known Member

Enforcer
    A really bad speeder and nothing like shooter.It is so balanced that you get one useless yellow slot point and you don't get one extra weapon slot point that you need.
    (I think this should be on the ship info right now.)

mpqw and Babablacksheep like this.
  7. Babablacksheep

Sorry, but Are we ever gonna reach Top 50,no!
    Game should never be judged based on top 50.And also enfo may be 3rd most used, but compared two first 2 its way below.

THEY ARE QUITE GOOD, they will help you win a lot. After tier 4 frost launcher is sick!

Iunch likes this.
  8. Tirth2_

Probably that's what makes it different from others!! It was meant for people with a taste for both kinds of ships. :p ;)

Zerolive likes this.
  9. Tirth2_

I know we wont be able to make it that far. But if top global players are using it for serious battles! It must be well balanced then! and compared to bottom 2 ..... they need a buff more than Enforcer.

10. Babablacksheep

They sure do. Btw the main problem of enfo and defender, whales make them look stronger, but they actually aren't. Trust me there would have been loads of thread about enforcer buff, but most of the people who use it have gave up asking for that (I Know quite a few)

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  11. Tirth2_

What I think about Enforcer is that ,it is a sort of a bit weak mixture of other three ships excluding fixer. I completely understand the minor buff you guys are asking for but that might change the mechanics of the game or it can be that it would decrease the popularity of other ships.
    Think about it man! If you are consistently asking for a buff with that weak ship, there must be something special(that's why you didn't switch to any other ship). Who knows that minor buff might make it OP. :)

12. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Enfo doesn't suck at all. You can win most of 1v1 battle against mk5s if you use Overboost and Tesla Shield properly (and your weapon setup doesn't suck). The MUST is to be very good with the Enforcer Dance. As I started using Enforcer I also thought it needed a buff, now I think a buff would make it OP. Enfo is just difficult to use, but it is pretty strong.

13. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Enforcer with more red slots just what we need more mortar spam

14. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    The enforcer isn't a mortar ship.
    Shooters are. Annoying af. I only use one mortar. Canon Berta torp or double Canon torp or double Canon Berta on my defender

15. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Ha, see its yellow! Bump this thread!! https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/petition-to-change-enforcer-color.12915/

There are enforcers in top 50 because mk6 and 7 show the ships full potential.

Tesla shield, tesla bolt, and overboost were all nerfed because of speeder. It balanced speeder abuse but really set the enforcer back. I now use frost launcher over bolt. Tesla shield only gets good when it is T3+ and mine is no where near there. If enforcer gets a buff, it has to be through base stats. I think it should be faster (it is currently the same base speed as defender who should be a slow tank) and I would like to see more balancing with the mks.

I never looked close enough to the ship tiers but Devs thought it was fair and balanced to put the same number of points and slots on each ship for each mk. I don't know if that constitutes a balance by default. Enforcer with 3RRR doesn't mean it can put out more damage than Speeder 3RR. Because of that speeder then gets another B slot.

I don't care either way and am not complaining. I chose my path and I am sticking to it. Its fun to dream though.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  16. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

Ah, the Enforcer...I love/hate this ship! I use it as my primary. For Mk3 and Mk4...take advantage of the the 3 red slot points by using a 2 slot and 1 slot weapon. (T1-T3 probably up to rares) Why? because the road ahead is long...consider your strategy for upgrades. More than likely you'll use another ship that a 2pt slot weapon can utilize anyway (so you can load it on another ship later). Unless you're wasting upgrades on epics with duplicates. I agree once you get to Mk5 (T3-T5 rares and up) you should have all three 1pt slot weapons ready to go. The speed on this bad dog is just awful, I find it very difficult to elude ships especially when cover is not close. I'm still stuck using T3 uncommon turbo and it hurts. please Rovio I beg you let the turbos fall like rain...for enforcers. Leave one yellow slot for a OB or Nitro cause you're gonna need it...or sit like a rock and better have a tesla shield on standby. (I would say speed boost needed - sorry speeders) As far as backwards and forwards movement...I have found backwards movement lacking EX. If I'm in center of a mortar I can typically get to the edge or out of the radius if using OB or just forward motion in some cases...but backwards was a waste of time. The only time it works well is when you aim turret at 90 degrees and rock backwards and forwards. beyond that backing out of mortar fire feels pointless not sure why that seems to be the case it shouldn't. Honestly I wouldn't start using the Enforcer til Mk3 you're better off with a shooter...not that you shouldn't experiment, I just ended up dead more often at lower levels due to learning/ having more health and under powered weapon and less slots vs. the shooters. I agree with most of you it appears at the very least to be a mid to late game ship due to upgrades and potential. But the skills you need to rock it should be practiced early on...so Rovio should probably re-balance the lower tiers 1 and 2 (maybe).
    -End rant- (and maybe useful info)

17. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I can't play Enforcer for crap but man when people are good with them they are a wrecking machine

18. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

I wouldn't say the ship is garbage it just sounds like it's not your play style..rather than trying to quest with a ship you hate..get some guild mates whom rock it! You can't use it like a speeder, shooter, fixer or defender it's different but it totally fits into battle bay's economy.

19. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Watch this guy play enforcer, no other ship can do this.

Miathan, FirnenAhead and WaveMaker like this.
  20. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    I think they should change the way OB and Nitro work on Enforcer. As it is now, using either one while going backwards definitely bumps you forward, and usually at the worst time. This is why you see some Enforcers playing battles in reverse. Being able to Nitro or OB Backwards would be the best change ever.

benguin8, Zachiderp and WaveMaker like this.