1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer Abuse

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Zachiderp, 14 Nov 2017.

1. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

Lmao Enfo users feel like they are always the victim

2. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

My poor little enfo is always getting shot at:(

BasedCarpen and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Zachiderp

Zachiderp Well-Known Member

What ship do you use? I'd love to know

4. Kalbs

Kalbs Well-Known Member

I have nothing to add in the discussion. It's just funny that Enforcers act like this always.

Speeder.

5. Zachiderp

Not really. The reason I'm unhappy is that of all ships at mk5 and below, enforcers seem to be getting the short end of the stick

Babablacksheep and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Vile Kyle

Vile Kyle Member

Enforcer at mk5 sucks..... used to love at mk4 but its a useless ship at mk5

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I feel like mk5 unlocked it's potential

8. Zachiderp

Its potential to waste yellow slot points or make a really slow ship if they are used

Babablacksheep and Vile Kyle like this.
  9. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

If my f2p enfo made nightmare at mk5 they can't be that bad.

BEN, Riddlerpaji, BasedCarpen and 5 others like this.
  10. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

Im f2p level 28 about to break ace league with my mk5. It was a huge jump from mk4.

However I do think enforcer needs 5% base speed boost or 5 plus more defense points.

11. WaveMaker

WaveMaker Active Member

two shots....you aren't considering beig hit by the big torpedo. Enforcers have more armor sure but tesla shield doesn't stop a pedo. And players might choose bandaid over shield so. still a two hit senario in many cases.

Vile Kyle likes this.
  12. Netsa

Netsa Well-Known Member

Glad someone brought this up, since it brings to mind this thread: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/poll-which-ships-need-buffs.12596/
    There was a lot of discussion but eventually the thread died and the poll was ignored. What's interesting is that most of these nerfs were actually meant for Speeders but since Enforcer is a similar ship, it gets hit, too. Keep in mind, no one is saying Enforcer is useless, so saying "hey, I do good" doesn't mean anything. A ship doesn't need to have zero representation and 0 stats to need a buff. Facts are facts. If you have grievances about how your own ship has been treated, simply post a separate thread and we can discuss it there.

13. Zachiderp

Also redirect one yellow slot point to blue so we can equip big shield because the 44 yellow is a bad idea

Vile Kyle likes this.
  14. Zachiderp

15. noelips

noelips Member

TLDR: You are limiting the setups to both Mk4 and Mk5 enforcer.

That's pure horseradish.

The fact that most players don't utilize the full 4YY at Mk5 doesn't mean the slots are unbalanced.

Restricting Mk4 enforcer to a single 2 slot weapon would be horrendous. At least we can keep our Mk4 setups at Mk5. That means if you where able to make a setup that completely utilized 3RR work, you don't really need the 3rd weapon that Mk5 allows with 3RRR.

A Mk4 enforcer with 2RR might as well be a Mk3 speeder. Such an adjustment would require a boost in both hp and speed. Would affect Mk's 5-6. And would only hurt you more if you wanted try out a 2 point weapon on the boat but had to wait until Mk5 just so you could still have a trusty backup weapon versus a SINGLE weapon at Mk4.

And 3 all the across the board at Mk5!? You're really fiending for that big shield, the only 2 point blue item in the whole entire game, aren't you? I don't mean to be rude about it but, dude, with the 4YY and 2BB you can virtually equip a total of 4 shields if you really need them that badly. In the right hands double tesla and standard shields can be a real problem. With 3RRR and 4YY you can virtually have 5 mortars. You can put all those points together and come out with something close to a speeder, a cruiser. Or something close to fixer that can't heal, a support boat. But with 3YY you'll almost feel forced to be slower version of a speeder. You'll end up slot wasting when you put on a two 1 point yellow or blue items. And in the end you'll dream even more of the day when you get your Mk6 with 5YYY. That is, of course, assumming slot points don't get redistributed across all Mks (for all boats) and you're forced to wait until Mk7 because Mk6 became 3RRR 4YYY 3BB.

You gotta look at it more like this:
    At Mk4 you deserve 3RR and 3YY. You need at least two weapons to get anywhere in life. Your main squeeze and your trusty backup. The same goes for auxiliary (yellow) items.
    At Mk5 you deserve 3RRR and 4YY. You don't need a third weapon but it's cool to be able to pack an arsenal of weapons to make you feel even cooler. And you probably don't need 4YY either but just in case you want to be even more of a power house, here 4YY.

It's a true growth into the 3RRR 5YYY 3BB at Mk6. Where you don't have to rock a frost launcher, tesla sheid, and overboost or a cannon, grenade launcher and flare gun just because you can. Going by your logic every Mk6 enforcer should have on these as well a turbo and a big shield. Where is the creativity in that?

Surely some enforcers, however small a number, enjoy playing with a good 3RR 2YY 2B or 2RR 3YY 2BB setup at Mk4 and some enjoy a good 3RR 4YY 2BB or 3RRR 3YY 2B setup at Mk5. Your edits to the two Mks will remove these possible alternative setups for them. Replacing those setups with one's that can already be had, all just to gain access to an item you currently can't equip without removing another. There's nothing exciting a 2R 2YY 2BB setup at Mk4 unless you're just getting there. Nor 2RR 3YY 3BB at Mk5 when a defender at Mk4 can match your setup with just blue items alone. Or a shooter at Mk5 can outclass you in firepower auxiliary or not.

The Mk5 enforcer loadout is very flexible in terms of what can be achieved with it. Regardless of what you want to imagine being the best standard for it.

Changing the slot points is not the way to go, at least I don't think so. You might not need 3RR or 4YY but some do. And for others it may be all they have. If you want to change something on the boat look at the stats, please.

16. Zachiderp

I see your point for 2 slot weapons on mk4 and 5. I just feel that running 4YY sacrifices much needed speed from an overboost to run double frost/shield and enforcers being as slow as they are get crapped on by torps without the extra speed. Maybe just adding 1 extra slot point to blue at mk5 would be enough.

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017
  17. Zachiderp

18. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

What is it exactly that you want from this thread man?

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lolol how much infamy do you have, dude? Speeders can get into position, literally IGNORING half the guns in the game, and the best pilots have a near 100% accuracy. Can you survive one? Unlikely.

Shadow Moon! and The Otherguy like this.
  20. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

No pilots but captains. Bay is full of water not clouds.

The Otherguy and Vile Kyle like this.