1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Don't you think shooter needs to be Nerfed or buff the speeder or defender?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by The Friendly Fixer, 11 Apr 2018.

?

Should the Shooter be Nerfed or Buff the Speeder and the defender?

1. Nerf the shooter should be a good idea

9 vote(s)
    15.8%
  2. Nerf shooter No way!

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. Yes! we need the speeders and defenders back in the bay!

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  4. Don't nerf the shooter or buff the speeder and defender please

13 vote(s)
    22.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

That'd help them to use the explosive as effective as before the nerf but they were already the weakest boat when they nerfed.

2. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

I’m fine with whatever buff they do but I don’t think they should be giving them extra red slots

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    As a speeder, I could use a little buff, like more speed, more agility, or possibly more health

4. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Until Tesla shield rework I would say no extra health, but speed and agility would be fine.

5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

I'm not sure speeder needs a buff... Maybe just time to adapt, then a buff if necessary. Remember enforcers that didn't main that boat took some weeks after the buff v. 2.7 "Custom Battles" to become dominant. I guess it'll take some time to figure out how strong or weak the speeders really are after switching their explosives for something else.

6. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I have one idea of defender buff:
    changing defence points perfomance, instead of lowering damage by some amount, decrease the damage by x%, it would make happy everyone except mortars and torpedoes spammers, carronades would be little more effective because now the amount is sometimes almost same as damage dealt by carronade, but x% of carronade dmg won't be that high, but it would help defenders to stand more hits so they would finally what are they supposed to do...protect allies by atracting hits, because they could stand more hits so they might protect more allies
    I know that this would need a lot of testing and balancing but it might help MAKE THE DEFENDERS GREAT AGAIN ;), but it would also require some restrictions for defence points because this would also buff shooters and enforcers and that's not needed now

What's Up Player likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.