1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

don't ignore shooters

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by noobkiller, 23 Feb 2018.

Tags:
  1. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Diversity needs to also be encouraged. If a small nerf to shooter means diversity, then I am all for it

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Are you seriously saying that a balanced ship needs a nerf, just because another most dominant boat on the bay gets nerfed?

craz¥burd and Babablacksheep like this.
  3. noobkiller

noobkiller New Member

Speeders dominate leaderboard because it's only ship which is capable of dealing against 3 or more enemies at once(not mk5 only mk6 and mk7)......speeder got nerfed.... enforcer are balanced....fixer are not OP after 50% pulse nerf(alteast what people think).... explosive cannon nerf affected defenders (read *jaws* thread )....u think all these ships besides speeder are OP and dominant...no....my whole point is if all ships get nerfed then shooter also deserve one...not major but a small nerf

vis1234567899 likes this.
  4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Sniper canon nerf-->7.5% affected shooter

Missile nerf---> -20% projectile speed Affected shooters

Railgun nerf---> damage reduction upto 70% close range affected shooter

And mind you

Explosive canon is used by huge no. Of shooters,Dont act like only speeders used it

After all being said,even if you consider all those nerf didnt affect shooter even then your argument Doesnt have a point.Just because all ships get nerfed,most balanced ship should be nerfed? That is Straight away a CRAB MENTALITY!

5. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I hate to say this but the sniper is the first thing that comes to mind. Most of these nerfs to the other ships are indirect nerfs. It's usually the nerfing of an item that results in this indirect nerf to a ship that uses that item. The sniper is the most dominant weapon on the shooter. However, doing anything to the sniper isn't a direct nerf to the shooter exclusively. There are fixers and enforcers that were hurt by the tesla bolt nerf as well, and the firebomb adjustment affected every type of ship that used one.

I don't really care if the sniper gets nerfed or not, but it seems like the most fair way to nerf the shooter IF it were necessary.

Edit: Honestly, just nerf every weapon. Everyone dies too fast lol.

Babablacksheep and vis1234567899 like this.
  6. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    You have absolutely no logic. You said that shooter is balanced, so it doesn’t need a nerf just for the sake of nerfing!!! And no, no boat is op now, at least in nightmare.

Babablacksheep likes this.
  7. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Slow, poor turn and turret....my shooter is basically a small defender on wheels.....with less defence. Each ship has pros and cons. Just suck it up buttercup :D

A55A51N and PastelPiku like this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

The fact that shooter isn't as well represented in the top 50 as the yellow boats are, and that representation is inversely proportional to its overall popularity, tells me Shooter actually needs a buff in the end game, if anything.

craz¥burd and PastelPiku like this.