1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Kadir Sayyed, 27 May 2018.

?

Does Rovio(Battle Bay) Care for there active/regular Players ?

1. Yes

45.5%
  2. No

28.8%
  3. Rovio "SHOULD" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

56.1%
  4. Rovio "SHOULD NOT" Restore by mistakenly deleted Data/Weapons of an active player

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

may be not for fun but due to frustration and then he regrets it so he asks for roll back

2. Kadir Sayyed

Kadir Sayyed Member

Hey bro trust me I did not scraped my weapons.

3. ShipCrusherCz

maybe they can but if they do it and the information gets in community then they would need to stop working on fixes, new updates etc. and work on tons of requests for roll back even after months since the loss of items, do you want this?
    I get what you mean but it won't be fair if they did it for one and refused to do it for others;)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  4. ShipCrusherCz

I trust you, I was just reacting on the comment

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  5. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I have seen lots of cases like this.
    I know its none of devs fault but it do cost them players.
    My opinion they should consider restoring in such cases. Offcourse process should be hard and only genuine cases should get back there stuff. Otherwise people will misuse the feature.

Last edited: 27 May 2018
  6. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    They should roll him back to just before the scrapping. Clearly it was unintentional. That would take care of the gains from scrapping. We know they can do this because of the token scam the guilds were pulling.

7. ShipCrusherCz

I have nothing against this but then others who lost their items unintentionaly would want roll back even months after months and this could cause a lot unneeded (now unneeded because fixing bugs in latest update is better for community) work for devs, if they did not allow roll back for everyone then the inequality in bay would cost devs many players

Kadir Sayyed likes this.
  8. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    This is a very well article.

If I was a dev, which I wish I was, I would like to come to an agreement with you on how we can make the “getting your weapons back” fair.

Rovio team for Battle Bay knows that nothing in this game gets overwritten if it is synced to a Game Center account or Facebook. Which I know you are @Kadir Sayyed .

So if I were you, I would ask the devs if I could get all of the weapons back, and in turn, pay you back in pieces and parts gained from those weapons.

As of right now I am very sorry for your loosing streak and I hope that they return your goodies back soon before you get banned. I am so sorry to hear this.

Hope to see you on the bay soon!

@The Grim Repair is it possible to restore all of his stuff if you take away the parts and pieces that he has gained from that process?

9. ShipCrusherCz

isn't it possible to load some previous cloud saved status (before scrapping)?

Rainbow Warrior and HARPO! like this.
  10. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

I hope they give your weapons back to you, other than that I don't trust them.

AVID, Riddlerpaji, Jason 26 and 2 others like this.
  11. Andy1082

Andy1082 New Member

I think they should add a feature to the game to get previously scrapped items that takes the parts you would of gotton from scrapping the weapon and gold depending on how strong or leveled the weapon is to prevent more things like this from happening. Also I hope you get your stuff back hitman

Rainbow Warrior and Kadir Sayyed like this.
  12. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Yes it is. Which is what I think they should do.

ShipCrusherCz and Kadir Sayyed like this.
  13. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

Coz it was never discussed. Remember guild exploit. ? They roll back their account.

14. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Actually it has been discussed many times before. People have had similar situations of unintentional scrapping and they never agreed to roll-back anyone.

15. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

No restore needed imo. Never let others access your account, for any reason. If you do and they do bad stuff, it's your own fault. Besides, letting someone access your account is against the Terms of Service, so you even broke the rules.

Everyone is responsible for their own account, people. Use yours normally and you never run the risk of anything happening to it.

16. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

There should be some other way...or devs should provide option to backup account...
    Which can only restore back your account but not infamy...perals...gold....sugar...parts....powercells and rivalary gold....
    In that manner if some thing they should create....
    Also one more suggestion...to not misuse this option....restoring account may cost some 1000perals....or some 2000perals will be good enough....where no infamy (what ever less in preset or in backup should be rolled) and other will be restored same as what ever the parts or cells are less....

17. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't let a 6 year old play your BB account.

18. Tristan7

Tristan7 Member

Student
    Hitman is a great of battle bay. Je is a coach and a good friend. I pray he is given back his weapons (and even if all parts are made 0). It is not his fault this happened so please developers. Show us care for one of your most active players with over 30k battles. You only nees to check his youtube channel (which is dedicated to battle bay) to see he is a lover of the game. If there is ever time for an exception... this is it. Please developers, im begging you help him out

19. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

You should ask the devs for a account rollback. That solves problem of getting those parts and all. Also put a applock on battle bay.

20. enotSenO

enotSenO Active Member

If you succeed in getting roll back, please post the results here. I have a couple of friends who have had the same problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.