1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know when BITTERSTEEL made Nightmare first time?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by THE ONE (sniper), 22 Nov 2017.

1. meloche

meloche New Member

Was his name bittersteel when he did?

2. THE ONE (sniper)

THE ONE (sniper) Member

Yea we got the answer check earlier threads

3. meloche

meloche New Member

Thanks the one I just know him from awhile back

THE ONE (sniper) likes this.
  4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

I cant believe how perfect The reply is.Most of nightmare players do not understand how hard it is to Face against Heavy P2W with half upgraded captains and half upgraded weapon.Atleast someone understands what we go through:)

Let me tell you the yellow ocean's post is more than accurate.
    Kitterini and bittersteel alread jumped out of ACE-1 before it got worse,so they are not in our shoes,Hence they believe that it is us who are unskilled and illogical for not performing good.And i dont blame them,But i do is not take them too serious and doubt myself as a good player.I ask same of you!!

P.S. Both of them are excellent players,i dont doubt thier skills

5. BITTERSTEEL

BITTERSTEEL Well-Known Member

Maybe you’re right, perhaps my perception of the population increase is a little biased because I’m relatively close to the “endgame,” and there are a lot more sheep to slaughter.

I can see how it would be a lot harder and more unbalanced at the lower leagues though. A while ago, I played on a baby account and achieved 1.3k infamy at level 3 in my lil mk1...I’ll definitely give it another go to see how drastically things have changed.

Technically, my name was Playbuoy the first time I hit 3.5k, but I still had some weekly quests to do before the season ended, so my infamy dropped. This was before the season change; your infamy at the end of the season mattered, not the highest infamy you’ve achieved that season.

1C86F9C6-D457-45C4-9BF6-5D5E142F74D3.png

I remember being devastated at the time. Still, *technically* lvl 37 was the actual level I got into nightmare so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

You can slaughter all the sheeps you want.Forgive the blacksheep tho

I really miss those videos,Had lot to learn
    Any chance of seeing you back in you tube again?

7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

ships were big back then!

8. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

@BITTERSTEEL wow bro 1.3k infamy at mk1??? i'm playing with a baby account now and at 300 infamy, mk1, i'm already getting matches against mk4s with T3 rares and T2 epics, i really can't win without getting carried. My boat is at 850hp and spitting out damage at 110 for a standard cannon and 150 for a BC but i get hit for 300-400 damage in return XD, i actually had a match where i led in damage in my team against mk3s and mk4s but i still lost coz it only took 2 shots to bring me down while i kept circling them and got off around 12 shots. For beginners, that would be utterly demoralizing and will probably have most players quitting before they even get past 500 infamy