1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Fixers get shafted in rewards?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by SharkTank, 9 Aug 2017.

1. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Stars are just granted on how much damage you do it never concerns how much you fix. This is happening since the fixer nerf previously I used to get 3 stars but now I never get 3 even though healing is 10k+ but if I do damage 4k+ and healing around 2-3k I get 3. Sounds unfair?

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

I dont doubt the average, so its probably fine to leave things alone. I will say that I feel a very low correlation between the weight I pull and the amount of stars recieved. 1* games with game deciding performances, but also those weird 3*s for not doing very much.

Flying Bananasaur and Totoro like this.
  3. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Same

4. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

I get what your saying but the fact still is like the main example on this page that fixer deserved 3 stars he won the game for the team.
    Ive been ready for fixers to get the recognition they deserve!

5. murius

murius New Member

[​IMG]
    Not sure if you can see my uploads but these are the two games i played last night. Both wins one was a 2 star with more healing and the other 3 star with a little more dmg but half less the healing. The difference was on the 2 star game even though I healed more I believe I only healed a few players and the dmg was only to a few players. The 3 star game I remember the enemy players bunching up so I was able to hit them with my fire bomb and with the heals I believe i got everyone a few times. As you can see even though I had less dmg i believe my heals gave me the extra boost for the stars.

battlebay1.JPG

Last edited: 11 Aug 2017
  6. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I am trying out fixer and I am using frost. I have yet to get a 1 star win. All wins are 2 stars and losses are 0 stars like usual... Maybe frost is the way to go :3
    Screenshot_2017-08-14-15-23-52.png

7. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    Frost blaster also decreases the ship repair by %50(Isak skill). Thats 2 sided contribution in one shot. So its clever to use

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Yep. Check this out
    Screenshot_2017-08-14-15-47-50.png