1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Do battle rewards decrease after 3.1 patch?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Eric226, 25 Jul 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’m sorry that you’ve had to resort to personal insults, but I won’t stoop to that level.
    I hope you have a good day, and that your rewards soon return to the levels you expect them to.

2. Eric226

Eric226 New Member

personal insults? You came to me to debate other's statement without knowing what I said. Which one is more insulting?
    Read more books and play fewer games, you will get to a higher level. Good luck with that

3. Stalie

Stalie Member

The idea of the forums are to talk about in game experience and you share ideas. It's clear from this conversation that the rewards decrease effects players under 4000 infamy. So since you're above that I'm infamy you might not experience the same than us. This is for the developers to figure out and fix. The fact that you deny that we are experiencing the issue shows your ignorance. All you had to say was: 4000 infamy players aren't having this issue,

4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Correct answers have been given several times now by our developer - closing this also due to the discussion itself not being constructive anymore now :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.