1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Disconnection Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Khaled, 11 Jul 2017.

1. Khaled

Khaled New Member

I'm having a disconnection problem. I restarted the router and no change.The speed where 1.5 mb/200 kbs and the game was working well except few disconnections everyday.Now the speed is 6 mb/1mb and the problem became more difficult. The ping is less than 50 when using speedtest.net but when opening the game it is 150-300. By the way i'm from Egypt and a lot of egyptians get the same problem.

2. Khaled

Khaled New Member

No support!

3. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Unfortunately there is not anything we can do if there is a local internet connectivity issues in Egypt. Sorry. :(

4. DarthCyder

DarthCyder New Member

PROFESSIONAL INSTIGATOR
    I have the same prob whats the deal in Southern California USA?