1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Different item settings for each ship

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by VantaBlack, 11 Feb 2018.

1. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Something I find is a problem whenever I use my mk5 speeder is just how small the items feel in game when playing on my phone. It must be even worse for a mk6 enforcer. One of the reasons i like using defender is because I'm sure I will have the correct weapon selected. In the layout customization screen it would be cool to have a different layout slot for each ship meaning you could prevent the defender items from being ginormous without making the enforcer items tiny. Thoughts?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, there's a suggestion I made way back in the "Adjusting the sails" section of the forum about this. How about two adjustible rows?

VantaBlack likes this.