1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Delay in game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Rodi7, 18 May 2017.

1. Rodi7

Rodi7 New Member

hey guys, need your help as I'm facing a huge delay in the game and my fighter is always getting destroyed. I see enemy targets and whenever I attack them no damage is happening and then suddenly I'm destroyed. I'm not facing any issues with other applications and my signal strength is always full and using the 4G/LTE network.

I tried to restart the phone and reset the network settings but still the same issue is happening

Schmiggy likes this.
  2. Schmiggy

Schmiggy New Member

Seconded. Direct hits to other players and zero damage, meanwhile everyone else seems to hit me just fine.
    Internet connection is 100% fine.

3. Rodi7

Rodi7 New Member

Yes that's exactly what's happening to me

4. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

click on menu and at the bottom is your ping

HappyEvil likes this.
  5. Schmiggy

Schmiggy New Member

Sitting on an average of around 300ms.. I presume it's not always that high seeing as I've only encountered the problem above on a handful of occasions. I guess I'll just have to hold off playing and hope the latency improves before playing again, otherwise I'll just keep losing rating.

6. Rodi7

Rodi7 New Member

My ping on 4G network is around 228ms and on wifi it's more than 300ms....I repeat that I'm not facing this issue with many other online games I'm playing as it's happening only with battle bay so any suggestions guys?

7. Rodi7

Rodi7 New Member

Oh come on no one knows a solution to my problem???